Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres

Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres Empty Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Ichigobleachfan Thu 07 Jan 2010, 2:06 pm

Okay, so for those of you that have seen the AMA performance of Adam Lambert, if not here it is...

http://www.strimoo.com/video/17672100/adam-lambert-ama-awards-2009-MegaVideo.html

Okay, so yeah, it did personally shock me, and I know that after his performance, a lot of people didn't like him and were upset. Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres 474758 I really didn't care that much, because I watched him on American Idol, and he's a really talented singer. Now, I was kinda took back, but when I saw his interview with Ellen DeGeneres, I thought that, you know what, what they said was true, and it's not that big of a deal. Razz

And also in the interview, he performs one of his new songs off his new CD, and I luv this song, it's just so true for a lot of stuff! So here's the video! Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres 245150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_vQUjJ4PDU
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres Tradej11

Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres Empty Re: Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 07 Jan 2010, 2:52 pm

Uhmmm... wow! Didn't make it past the first 56 seconds and I had seen enough. ~.~ To each their own, but seriously, this is where we need to draw the line on what is acceptable public behaviour and what is not. Touting one's sexually is one thing, but flaunting it without a care for the audience (mainly children in my view), is another.

I saw him in an interview with Jay Leno recently, and even tho I'm not excited over this video of him at the AMA, I still think he is an alright guy on a personable level.
    Watari
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge : Adam Lambert On Ellen DeGeneres Musici10

Post by Watari Thu 07 Jan 2010, 7:11 pm

I severely dislike that guy, though I wouldn't want to censor him as I feel a bit differently on what should be on T.V. (I'm a "anything goes" type of person) but his personality makes me want to punch him in the face. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content