Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

All time favourite anime closing theme

blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

All time favourite anime closing theme Empty All time favourite anime closing theme

Post by blueeyedwolf Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:27 am

So just like the title states, what is your all time faourite anime closing theme. Mine is Broken wings by tomoko tane from the series trinity blood.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : All time favourite anime closing theme Tradej11

All time favourite anime closing theme Empty Re: All time favourite anime closing theme

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:38 am

I haven't heard a whole lot that I can remember, so I'm going to stick with "Nagareboshi" from Naruto Shippuuden.. at least until I can remember some.
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

All time favourite anime closing theme Empty Re: All time favourite anime closing theme

Post by blueeyedwolf Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:41 am

Ya, I find the titles for closing themes to be very hard to remember thats why the ones I know are my favs, because they are the ones i thought were good enough to get for myself.
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Wed 07 Nov 2007, 6:54 pm

the first that comes to mind is the 7th ending theme from InuYasha (i think it was 7th) by Namie Amuro "Come"
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:59 pm

Ah yes Inuyasha had some pretty good closing themes indeed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:24 pm

for me......now that i've watched Death Note

Alumina by Nightmare < First ending for Death note All time favourite anime closing theme 245150:
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:28 pm

Jkdslsfj wrote:for me......now that i've watched Death Note

Alumina by Nightmare < First ending for Death note All time favourite anime closing theme 245150:

I second that All time favourite anime closing theme 245150:
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:49 pm

Happy Peoplez- it was either the third or second bleach ending.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content