Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

The Afterlife

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

The Afterlife Empty The Afterlife

Post by Brutefox16 Mon 24 Dec 2007, 1:40 am

The Afterlife
    Author: Gary Soto

You'd think a knife in the ribs would be then of end of things, but for Chut, thats when his life finally gets interesting.
    At least he sees that people love him, faces the consequences of his action, finds in himself compassion and bravery... and even stumbles on what may be true love.
    But why is all of this happening now? and how can Chut make the most of it?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : The Afterlife Tradej11

The Afterlife Empty Re: The Afterlife

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 24 Dec 2007, 1:45 am

Did Chut find all of this in the Afterlife? Or.. what is this book about, really? Getting a knife in the ribs piqued my curiosity, but then.. I'm sorry.. I'm lost. oops:
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Mon 24 Dec 2007, 1:55 am

Yea well he died on the second page, then he is just a ghost floating around his town tring to figure out what to do. He discover that he can't be seen or heard, he can't touch anything, but he let people know he is there. He blows on people *he blew on a guys ear and he sent a chill through his body*... Over all it didn't suck in my opinion.
    @Kyo the getting stabed by the knife got me grab the book and him dieing on the second page got me to read it cute
    What do u want to know about it?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : The Afterlife Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 24 Dec 2007, 2:07 am

I think you pretty well summed it up for me already, BF. Thanks!! The Afterlife 693126: Just what little you wrote makes think I'll check this book out, too.
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Mon 24 Dec 2007, 11:33 am

Ok Kyo, glad i could help. it is a really good book big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content