Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Easter

KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Easter Empty Easter

Post by KnucklesG Sat 22 Mar 2008, 8:28 pm

Just wanted to know wat you guys do on easter Easter 245150?

Well im catholic and my family is kinda big on holidays like this. When i was a kid the parents used to hide eggs and tell the children to look for them and they usually filled with either money or candy (mostly candy). but now i have to hide the eggs (i miss searching Easter 3947) . also we have either a big family dinner or lunch...
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Easter Empty Re: Easter

Post by Brutefox16 Sat 22 Mar 2008, 10:49 pm

Well I am not Catholic, but yeah my family does the same thing. Normally we all get a egg (With a riddle inside) and we follow the riddle to find other riddles until, we find the present (I got a chain).

I have to hide the egss now, and I miss it too. My family normally gets together at my grand parents house and eat (alot)..
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sat 22 Mar 2008, 11:43 pm

well im serb so my family has 2 easters, the one that everybody cellebrates and our serbian one, even though we're christian and not orthodox anymore... so we get together with family and have dinner and stuff... happy easter btw
    I,Incubus
    I,Incubus
    ni'dan
    ni'dan

Post by I,Incubus Mon 24 Mar 2008, 6:18 pm

hey thats cool, my family also are christian so we follow the easter that suits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content