Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts Tradej11

Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts Empty Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 20 Jul 2008, 1:42 am

Not a bad way to start out an anime.. lots of action and blood, and even a wee bit of flashback so you know what's going on already. This is Rurouni Kenshin in the real adult world. Definitely not one of your typical early evening anime if it were in the US. Needless to say, I'm already hooked.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

More info > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A Few Voice Actors:

Manji: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main character
    Rin: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kagehisa Anotsu: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Taito Magatsu: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kyouri Kai on Tue 27 May 2014, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Watari
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge : Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts Musici10

Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts Empty Re: Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts

Post by Watari Sun 24 Aug 2008, 12:53 pm

I found this anime quite interesting, it hasn't grabbed me like Bleach and Naruto has but I'm still trying to get hooked on it so to say but I can definitely see this becoming a worthwhile anime for me to watch Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts 693126 can't wait for future episodes
    king ifrit
    king ifrit
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Post by king ifrit Sat 14 Mar 2009, 10:38 pm

I was watching(streaming) this but they STOPPED TRANSLATING THEM around episode 9 or so!! Now i'll never know what'lle happen:idk:Unless anyone knows a site where they still translate them or sompthin?Suspect
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Ep 1 Kitsune's Thoughts Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 14 Mar 2009, 11:13 pm

I get all my episodes from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. As for streaming.. no idea.. they might. i don't know I just download.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content