Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Happy Anniversary A~D!

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Happy Anniversary A~D! Tradej11

Happy Anniversary A~D! Empty Happy Anniversary A~D!

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 10 Sep 2009, 9:42 am

It's almost hard to believe that 2 years ago today, Anime~Dohyou was born. We've all been through alot and seen far too many changes. Members have come and gone and come again, and the url has changed to reflect the status of what AD was all along... a circle of friends who all live lives of happiness, confusion, illusion, reality.... we've seen our good times and we've had our bad times. But through it all.... we came back to our own origins just in time to celebrate our 2nd birthday!

To all the members that have shown great loyalty to AD over these two years, I thank you very much!!! If I've said it once, I've said many many times... without the members there would be no Anime~Dohyou!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Happy Anniversary A~D! Empty Re: Happy Anniversary A~D!

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 10 Sep 2009, 10:20 am

*Starts the boom box playing the music* Shall we party everyone? *Inserts a Mix of all genres* Happy Anniversary A~D! 693126
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Thu 10 Sep 2009, 2:01 pm

WOOHOO! I am SO VERY glad to now be a part of Anime~ Dohyou! This is an amazing circle of friends and family! And before I was a part of it, i heard so many really good things. And now I get to experience it! It's wonderful! So.. Happy 2nd Birthday A~D!!
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Thu 10 Sep 2009, 6:27 pm

Happy birthday A~D. Thanks for all your good memories, and even the bad ones. I am no longer an outcast like I use to be. But instead, I am now a grown man with a lot of very close friends. And thanks to you , A~D, I can be myself. So, happy birthday A~D!!! Lets Party!!!!
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Thu 10 Sep 2009, 7:26 pm

*chuckles and scratches head wondering how its already been 2 years* ^^ And its great that we've been able to stay together for so long.... ^^ and I hope we are always a circle of friends ^^ Lets have a great rave ^^ *hands coffee to everyone* Yay! coffee! ^^

Last edited by CommanderStarDud on Thu 10 Sep 2009, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Thu 10 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

I still can't believe it's been two years! It all went by so fast! Can't wait to celebrate it with y'all! Happy Birthday A~D! Happy Anniversary A~D! 245150
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Sat 12 Sep 2009, 3:22 pm

delayed reaction >.> ... WOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY A~D Happy Anniversary A~D! 245150!!!!!!!!
    YukariSendou
    YukariSendou
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by YukariSendou Mon 14 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

Wow I'm actually 2 years late. Well happy birthday A~D!!!!
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Mon 14 Sep 2009, 11:31 am

*smiles* Well now... Since this ad... lets party like we used to!!! *throws caffettii at everyone * woot
    *Grins* But first.... *brings out a cake...* Happy Belated BirthDay!!! *waits patiently for Ad to blow out the candles*
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Mon 14 Sep 2009, 11:13 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY A~D WOOOOOOOOOOOOPOPWOWOOWOPWOWWOPWOP OW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content