Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan Tradej11

74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan Empty 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 22 Sep 2009, 9:38 am

At first glance of the headline "74-year-old Man Wins Bodybuilding Competition in Japan", I was a bit stunned thinking about how he beat out all those at a younger age. However, it is an age class. Nonetheless, I watched the video and was still stunned at the how this culture takes pride in themselves and do not indulge in the steroids and arrogant attitudes usually associated with American bodybuilding competitions. And for this competition to take place on the day before Japan celebrates their elderly (September 21), and to hear that over 40,000 of Japan's population is over 100... I thought it was pretty cool.

YukariSendou
    YukariSendou
    san'dan
    san'dan

74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan Empty Re: 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan

Post by YukariSendou Tue 22 Sep 2009, 3:25 pm

It sorta surprises me because I see a whole lot more people in the obese stage. Such as myself. It's pretty disappointing on how even old people can make us feel 'old'. It's sorta steriotypical that a 74 man or woman is sitting in a rocking chair and telling their grandkids stories of the old age. This grandpa will have a medal to show their kids. On how he beat our butts at the age of 74. Go Mister!
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan Empty Re: 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Sat 10 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

Wow, that's just, wow, he's way older and would beat me lifting weights... I feel weak now 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan 870802 Jk jk! That's pretty cool though! Thanks for sharing Kyo! that was certainly something very interesting!
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 15 Oct 2009, 10:15 am

o.o.... Wow.. *pokes self in the tummy watches it jiggle a little* That depresses me... *Sets up a noose in the corner...*I'll give my self 2 months.. if I do not have a six-pack by than I"ll be back here to commit 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan 3947

*Grins* Now HE is a REAL MAN!!! 74-yr-old Man wins Bodybuilding in Japan 245150
    YukariSendou
    YukariSendou
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by YukariSendou Mon 19 Oct 2009, 12:20 pm

lol don't commit to a bad thing....If I'm working out and lost 7.5lbs...then you can get abs...(I lost 7.5 days in a fraction of 4 days...sorta. xD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content