Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?!

Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?! Empty Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?!

Post by Ichigobleachfan Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:07 am

I realized that this is the only topic in Entertainment that hasn't been posted yet! Razz So here is me posting in it, and I know that this is going to get maybe crazy because all most every time I here an argument about favorite comedians, it always ends up with a there better, no there better thing, but everyone's entitled to their opinion!

So I don't have a set favorite, but I have a few, now Dane Cook is probably at the top of that list, just because I have heard and seen basically all of his shows, and I even own some of his CDs, he's really funny and has qualities in his jokes that I like, he's not as... Let's say open, as some other comedians I have heard... But I would have to say that I like the men on The Blue Collar Comedy Tour, cause they are just hilarious! And then I also like Demetri Martin, he's just weird and I think weird is awesome! I have heard some others and they're okay, but I really like these guys!

So what are some of your favorite comedians?
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?!

Post by Marijane Tue 05 Jan 2010, 12:27 am

Jeff Dunham is at the top of my list.. and the men on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour are right up there also.. So I don't know for sure Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?! 693126
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 05 Jan 2010, 3:02 am

CARLOS MENCIA!!! He is one of my favorites... Along with Larry the Cable Guy. I also agree with MZ N Ibf. Jeff Dunham is Hilarious!! n Dane Cook Is really good too~!
    Watari
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge : Favorite Comedian?!?!?!?! Musici10

Post by Watari Tue 05 Jan 2010, 11:40 am

My top favorite comedian is Gabriel Iglasias and then Terry Fayard (Don't know if I got that spelling right) and Jeff Dunham, I don't care much for Dane Cook, just seems he tries too hard Razz
    YukariSendou
    YukariSendou
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by YukariSendou Tue 19 Jan 2010, 5:06 pm

WOO! Go Watari. Support for MR. Fluffy! I love Gabriel. He's my type of fluffy guy. Then I guess I'd go for George Lopez! And I'd go for Jeff Dunham. Maybe after that it's Dane Cook

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content