Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Feds Arrest 400+

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Feds Arrest 400+ Tradej11

Feds Arrest 400+ Empty Feds Arrest 400+

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 10 Jun 2010, 4:14 pm

Hmmm... and people seriously think the Arizona governor is out of her mind?

Fox News wrote:Feds Arrest 400+ As Part Of Border Strategy
    June 10, 2010 - 10:00 AM | by: Mike Levine

In what they are are calling their "most extensive and most successful" operation ever targeting Mexican drug cartels, federal authorities on Wednesday launched raids across the country and arrested more than 400 people, according to U.S. officials.

The raids were the culmintation of a 22-month investigation by the FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration and Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau, who have now captured more than 2,200 suspects, according to officials speaking a press conference in Washington on Thursday morning.

The entire operation, dubbed "Project Deliverance," dealt a "debilitating blow" to a network of people inside the United States who act on behalf of Mexican drug cartels and contribute to the rising violence along the U.S.-Mexican border, DEA Acting Administrator Michele Leonhart said.

"[Project] Deliverance continues a deliberate and strategic effort to cut off and shut down the supply of drugs entering our country, and the flow of drug profits and guns to Mexico," Leonhart said. "The stakes are extraordinarily high, and this massive operation is a milestone in our tireless assault onj these violent drug cartels."

During the operation, law enforcement agents also seized large quantities of U.S. money, cocaine, marijuana and weapons, officials said. On Wednesday alone, $5.8 million, 2,951 pounds of marijuana, 112 kilograms of cocaine, 141 weapons and 85 vehicles were seized.

Charges were brought and arrests made in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington state and Mexico. In total, 429 suspects were arrested on Wednesday.

Among those arrested during Project Deliverance was Carlos Ramon Castro-Rocha, an alleged "kingpin" of a drug trafficking organization who was designated a "Consolidated Priority Organization Target," according to the DEA.

Based on an arrest warrant issued in the United States, Mexican authorities arrested Castro-Rocha on May 30. He has been indicted in North Carolina and Arizona, for allegedly trafficking heroin into the United States, U.S. authorities said.

Officials said Project Deliverance is part of the Obama administration's broader strategy to stem violence along the U.S.-Mexican border. A significant part of that strategy targets Mexican drug cartels.

"This successful operation is just one battle in an ongoing war," Attorney General Eric Holder said. "So long as cartels and smugglers attempt to wreak havoc on our borders, we will continue to target them with every resource available to the federal government."

ICE Assistant Secretary John Morton said that while drug trafficking has not come to an end, Project Deliverance has made it harder for many in the "corrupt" and "violent business."

"There are a lot of people this morning who wish they had made a better career choice in life," he said.

In October, federal authorities launched a major strike targeting the Mexico-based La Familia drug cartel, arresting more than 300 people in one day across the country. Officials described La Familia as one of the newest and most violent cartels.

Morton said similar anti-cartel operations would be conducted in the future.

"Stay tuned," he said.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/06/10/feds-arrest-400-as-part-of-border-strategy/
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Feds Arrest 400+ Empty Re: Feds Arrest 400+

Post by Marijane Fri 11 Jun 2010, 1:00 pm

This is what needs to be done. I'm really sorry but I seen pictures from Arizona that have backpacks and trash all over this really long stretch of land. It is really sad that this is what it is coming to.

Here are links to a few pics from the Sonoran Desert in Arizona. I first saw them in an email that my mom had got.

http://birdhouse.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/sonoran2.jpg

http://thevoice.name/photos/desert4.jpg

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/illegal-alien-trash.jpg

These pictures prove to me that the Arizona Governor is not out of her mind.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Feds Arrest 400+ Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:23 pm

I haven't confirmed it yet, but I was recently told that Arizona is working on introducing a new bill that will prohibit hospitals, within Arizona of course, from issuing a birth certificate to a newborn child unless at least one parent can prove natural American citizenship. Also, we must keep in mind that it was not, and is not, the governor of Arizona that proposed their last bill, nor this one, it was the state's congress/house. That is something that I have said should be a national law since I was a kid... somehow it just never made sense to me that even someone on vacation from another country (legally!!) who happened to give birth to a child while here would have a child with automatic dual citizenship, because that child's parents were not/are not citizens of this country and will be heading home after their vacation. Therefore, why should a child whose parent/s are here illegally be given citizenship? Now... if that bill calls for no hospital help even in delivery, then I would definitely be opposed to that. Just because we have laws that should be upheld, losing total sight of our humanitarianism is not right either.
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Fri 18 Jun 2010, 2:13 pm

Well I agree. If someone comes across the boarder illegally then has their child here, their child is not and should not be an American citizen. I think that if it's true that Arizona is really trying to put this bill into affect then I say all the more power to them because that is what needs to be done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content