Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

The Event

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : The Event Tradej11

The Event Empty The Event

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 11 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

A new show airing on NBC this fall...

http://www.nbc.com/the-event/
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

The Event Empty Re: The Event

Post by Marijane Mon 12 Jul 2010, 12:07 am

Wowza! That looked like a very good show! I think that it would be one that once you missed one episode then you would be lost. I am going to for sure start watching this once it starts! :-) Thanks for the preview!!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : The Event Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 12 Jul 2010, 1:57 pm

I agree... it does look like its going to be a great show. Then again, who isn't into the occasional conspiracy theory with a suspenseful twist? Wink I'm almost ready to start coming up with some theories about what thee event actually is and the show hasn't even started yet.
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:36 pm

What? I don't understand. these shows that they put out just keep getting dumber. This is almost like that lost series that went absolutly nowhere. (based on lord of the flies.) These story lines, this stuff they keep coming up with, and all the stupid stuff inbetween will eventually cause viewers to lose interest. Why don't they put something on worth watching for once? Drive and CSI had it goin for a while there. Then they cancelled drive (because they didn't really have any reason to.), and put CSI on different times and put in stupid shows. i dont understand their logic. it makes no sense to me.

I mean sure, I like conspiracy theory shows, but that doesn't look interesting at all.
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

haha.. I was trying to figure it out.. and kept thinking about it last night. I am really excited!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content