Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Hitman

s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Hitman Empty Hitman

Post by s1nist4r Thu 31 Jan 2008, 11:23 am

Have you seen Hitman and if you have, whad do you think of it?

I watched it a week ago and I think that I'm quite pleased with it. Timothy Opyphant was a great choice for Hitman's part because he looked exactly like the Hitman in the games and I can't really think of any other people who could be great in that role. I'd also say that the movie was a little better than I expected. There's a little bit of everything in it and the story isn't that bad either. cute
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Hitman Empty Re: Hitman

Post by KnucklesG Thu 31 Jan 2008, 4:05 pm

I liked it alot... very good actor who played hitman, i heard they might make a sequel revealing more information on how they trained him and how he was a youngin hitman Hitman 245150
    zangetsuBankai
    zangetsuBankai
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Knowledge : Hitman Gfx_de10

Post by zangetsuBankai Tue 22 Apr 2008, 1:55 pm

lol when i 1st saw the previews i thought it was going 2 b stupid and a horrible remake 2 great game but then i actually watched and was very pleased at how great this movie really is Hitman 245150 & Timothy Opyphant was business XD!
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Tue 22 Apr 2008, 6:11 pm

I still think Jason Statham would have been better
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Wed 23 Apr 2008, 1:22 am

I like this movie, watched it a couple weeks ago

I love the part when
    Spoiler:
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Hitman Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Wed 23 Apr 2008, 6:59 am

At first, I saw the movie poster and it was so awesome. I knew I just had to watch it. ;D

I think Timothy Olyphant played a really good Agent 47 on this one, and he sorta looks like Agent 47 in the Hitman games. Lol. I definitely agree with zB.. Timothy Olyphant was serious business. xD

I watched it after prom, so I had no sleep for the whole night. Lmao! It's alright though, it was worth it. Hitman 693126

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content