Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Zazoo

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Zazoo Empty Zazoo

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 06 Feb 2008, 11:59 pm

This book has been haunting me at the school Library, since midterms are done I figured what the heck. Zazoo 693126
    Here is the intro

Zazoo, almost Fourteen, is Vietnamese by birth but feel entirely French. She lives with Grand-Pierre, her adoptive grandfather, who brought her to Francewhen she was just two years old. Life with Grand-Pierre in their old stone mill between the river and the canal has always been filled with poetry and shared adventure, following the predictable rhythms of the season. Then one misty October morning a boy on a bicycle rides into Zazoo's small french village and asks a quetion from which many stories begin to unfold.
    Marius_Zazoo's bicycle boy-and local pharmacist turn out to have surprizing connections with each other, and with Zazoo and Grand-Pierre. Secrets revealed from the past lead to the bitterweet discovery that the Vietnam War, continue to haunt the people Zazoo loves.

I thought it was a decently good book, it had "Several love stories in one" evil laugh