Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga Tradej11

Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga Empty Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 08 Mar 2008, 11:44 am

We've just added a 4th anime/manga combo: Rosario+Vampire. Episode 10 of Rosario is out today in its subbed edition and ready for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] download, as well as the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is already available in our episode streams forum.

The latest translated manga chapter, chapter 32, "Key", is also available for viewing in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Enjoy our latest edition to AD!
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga Empty Re: Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga

Post by stan_da_man Sat 08 Mar 2008, 12:29 pm

Another one? Awesome! I bet you anything TsuBasa is going to love this one.
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Rosario+Vampire Anime and Manga Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Sat 08 Mar 2008, 12:41 pm

*gasp* We have Rosario+Vampire here!? So awesome!! :3
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 08 Mar 2008, 9:06 pm

I'm glad this is a good choice. I figured *TsuBasa* would like, as she's mentioned this anime before. I didn't know you were into, too, Blackmamba. That's great!

Sasori and I just watched the 10 episodes, and while it took a couple episodes for me to get used to it, turns out we both like it. I'm just used to the male-oriented anime, but Moka is alright! I do wish they would do more with her in her vampiric form, but she's still pretty cool no matter what. I like the Ice chick, too. She's just so laid back.
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Sun 09 Mar 2008, 3:13 am

OoO
    what what?! When I first read this I thought my eyes deceived me! Honto ni ureshii desu! xD
    I haven't seen episode 10 yet...=D
    I've been so busy lately. I'm so glad you like it, Kyouri! :3
    I have to say, though I love Moka, Yukari is close to becoming my favorite. She's just so cute. xD
    Yay! I'm so happy I can now get this anime here.
    Thanks so much, Kyo!
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sun 09 Mar 2008, 6:55 am

episode 3 is hilarious that little witch girl creeps me out O_O LOL

and how come that moka is like the strongest monster in school, it cant be that vampires are that powerful...
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 09 Mar 2008, 10:48 am

Sasori decided to read the manga last night and has already read 26 of the 32 chapters. woot He really likes this series, too.

@ Shar.. I wondered the same thing, too. I know they list a vampire as a special S Class monster, but... Moka's strength is amazing! I'm hoping they'll differentiate the classes of monsters later, and explain why Vampires are so above the rest.

After reading most of the manga over Sasori's shoulder last night.. in between my nodding off.. one of my assumptions came to be..
    Spoiler:
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sun 09 Mar 2008, 9:27 pm

yeah and i think in the anime it said vampires are the 3rd most rare im not sure though.... did it? and im thinking the same thing about tsukune, and she always bites him but he doesnt become a vampire O_O
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Tue 11 Mar 2008, 8:13 pm

It is official. I am loving this anime! I started laughing so much when Tsukune started freaking out when the teacher said "Any human who enters is killed on the spot."
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 11 Mar 2008, 9:01 pm

lol well i watched this anime and its pretty good... im kind of addicted to it lol when do new episodes get out and new manga?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 12 Mar 2008, 11:09 am

The latest manga chapter was released on Sunday, so I assume it actually comes out on Friday like the rest, but takes a couple days to translate. The anime is listed in our episode guide as coming out on Thursdays, but the latest one (episode 10) wasn't subbed until early Saturday morning.

Sasori has already dubbed this his favorite anime over all others, including Naruto, which he got me into. And yea, I admit, I'm loving this series, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content