Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Nothing To Lose…

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Nothing To Lose… Empty Nothing To Lose…

Post by Brutefox16 Sun 09 Mar 2008, 6:00 pm

Nothing To Lose…

Author: Alex Flinn

I shouldn’t have come back to Miami… I’ve been escaping cops’ notice for a year now-since I ran away. Now I look like someone with no future, I look like a carny.

A year ago Michael’s life seemed pretty good, at least from the outside. But with a new stepfather in the picture, his world was actually violently out of control. When Michael grabs a chance to leave town with a traveling fair, he finds that their motto of “don’t ask, don’t tell” is a welcome refuge from unbearable situation at home.

But now Michael is back in Miami, and his mother is on trail for murder. As the day of her trail draws closer, Michael wonders how much longer he can hide from his past… and his future.