Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

No Naruto Manga This Week

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : No Naruto Manga This Week Tradej11

No Naruto Manga This Week Empty No Naruto Manga This Week

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 18 Apr 2008, 8:03 am

In my failure to remember everything I read immediately, I did remember early this morning that we were told last week there would be no Naruto manga this week. If you've been waiting on this week's release then, like me, you either forgot, or else you haven't actually read chapter 397 yet. *tsk tsk

It's written right on the bottom of the page > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : No Naruto Manga This Week Graphi10

No Naruto Manga This Week Empty Re: No Naruto Manga This Week

Post by blackmamba Fri 18 Apr 2008, 8:09 am

That's right, Kishimoto is once again hanging us to death with the manga delay. No Naruto Manga This Week 3947
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 18 Apr 2008, 8:14 am

Lol.. Yes, he must be just simply having a grand time holding out on us. No Naruto Manga This Week 782501 Typical.. build people up to the brink of bursting and then.. WHAM! He's evil I say, just evil! First he makes Itachi look like a bad guy, that loves his brother, then he makes him look like a total bad guy, then goes and kills him, and thennnnn he decides to have Tobi, of all people, say that "Itachi risked everything for the shinobi and Konoha" and that he did actually love Sasuke. *hmph And now we wait yet another week. Evil or Very Mad
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Fri 18 Apr 2008, 8:29 am

He is one twisted man, but he's gotta have breaks too.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 18 Apr 2008, 9:17 am

Yes, yes.. he does require a break every once in awhile, too. And it is better marketing sense to take that break after a really good chapter, which is bound to leave people waiting for the next one, rather than taking a break during a boring section. But still.. we enjoy being flustered, and we'll always love Masashi. =)
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Fri 18 Apr 2008, 9:27 am

that is very very true, im just greatful that the manga isnt like some anime's they delay for a long period of time like R+V.
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : No Naruto Manga This Week Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Fri 18 Apr 2008, 10:22 am

Yes, the guy deserves a little bit of break. Wink But.. he better make one damn awesome chapter next week - OR ELSE. Evil or Very Mad
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 18 Apr 2008, 11:59 am

Lol. I agree who would make Itachi look like a maniac then have him be a kind older brother again? Suspect
    zangetsuBankai
    zangetsuBankai
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Knowledge : No Naruto Manga This Week Gfx_de10

Post by zangetsuBankai Fri 18 Apr 2008, 12:32 pm

awwwwwww poop i 4got all about that T.T
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Fri 18 Apr 2008, 2:57 pm

I'm kinda disappointed about the chapter being delayed. At first anime got delayed last week and now, when I was going to read the latest manga chapter I discovered that it wont be out this week. No Naruto Manga This Week 3947
    zangetsuBankai
    zangetsuBankai
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Knowledge : No Naruto Manga This Week Gfx_de10

Post by zangetsuBankai Fri 18 Apr 2008, 3:11 pm

yea tell me about it now i have 2 wait another week jus 2 know wat i should have known the week b4 T.T
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Fri 18 Apr 2008, 6:41 pm

Arrgh evil Kishimoto lol *sigh* now we must be patient for another week or so darn it I want to know what Tobi wants to tell Sasuke *begin's to twitch* lol
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 19 Apr 2008, 1:17 am

I'm still wanting to know what Itachi wanted to tell Naruto! I wonder if that will ever come up? I'm crossing my fingers that Masashi-sama is taking his time and coming up with a great storyline where Itachi transferred some of his thoughts to Sasuke, too, and we find out soooo much more. Just going to have to be patient for another week. bounce
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Sat 19 Apr 2008, 7:05 am

I'd also like to know what Itachi had to say. I think it would really be a kick in the face for the fans if Kishimoto wouldn't tell us that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content