Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Naruto Manga Chapter 398

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Naruto Manga Chapter 398 Tradej11

Naruto Manga Chapter 398 Empty Naruto Manga Chapter 398

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:14 am

The saga continues and the story unfolds as Tobi begins to speak to Sasuke. You can catch what's going on by viewing this chapter.. Konoha's Beginnings ..at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Naruto Manga Chapter 398 Graphi10

Naruto Manga Chapter 398 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 398

Post by blackmamba Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:17 am

OMG. Awesome!! Just before I leave the house, the manga releases. Oh, Kishi and beloved translators, I love you. Lmao.

Thank you very much for the heads up, Kyouri! xD *screams while reading manga*
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:21 am

Yes.. a very informative chapter, indeed! Not at all what I expected.. could easily have become boring had it not been for the last few of pages. Naruto Manga Chapter 398 245150 Although..
    Spoiler:
    Perhaps now we know what Itachi wanted to tell Naruto???
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by blackmamba Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:33 am

A very, very informative chapter, yes. And lol.. that's true! I totally agree with you on that. Funny how both Bleach and Naruto are starting on the flashbacks now. But even though it's sort of annoying that they're not continuing the present, it's extremely fun to know about the past! It hides many, many dark secrets that we don't know of, and is now being revealed to us. o: Sugoi!

And lmao! I definitely have to agree with you on your spoiler. ;D

Hmm.. perhaps? But he delayed it, so he died without even telling Naruto about what he wants to talk about. If his 'tale' is something he wants to share to Naruto for some reason, how can it wait? I think it's very crucial - and if that's what he wanted to share, then.. I don't know. i don't know Itachi is a man of mystery. I admire him even more now!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:38 am

Yes, I admire Itachi, too, but knowing that he killed the entire clan, for whatever reason, is sort of.. *sigh* But, I'm sure we'll find out more of the reason why as Tobi's story continues.

Almost makes me think that my assumption ..
    Spoiler:
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by blackmamba Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:43 am

Who the heck ordered him to murder his entire clan? D:
    Spoiler:
    But.. but.. argh. I can't wait for the next chapter! Next chapter, please!

Jeez, why can't be the manga 30-pages long?!

I agree.. perhaps he's doing that 'cause he wants at least somebody to know about it aside from the 3 oldies 'cause they'll never speak about it anyway.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:48 am

The only thing I know is that this whole mess is just that.. a mess. Danzou tried to trick Orochimaru as we just recently seen in an episode. Orochimaru is always trying to take over Konoha. Danzou can't stand the Sandaime. The old geezers wanted to ensure that someone from Root.. Danzou's organization.. went along for the ride in search of Sasuke, whom Sai was ordered to kill! And now this! WTH??
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by blackmamba Fri 25 Apr 2008, 2:51 am

I know! It's a huge pile of mess. *tries to remove all her hair* Kishimoto would probably clear things up sooner or later. Although I'm hoping it's more on 'sooner' because my brain is fried trying to analyze everything that happened, and everything that's happening.

Good chapter, though. Good chapter. x_x
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Fri 25 Apr 2008, 3:07 am

Wow who would have thought that the 1st hokage

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content