Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Stream Issues...

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Stream Issues... Tradej11

Stream Issues... Empty Stream Issues...

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 29 May 2008, 11:46 am

Bleach, D.Gray-man, and Vampire Knight all have new subbed episodes released. You can view episode 172 of Bleach in the Bleach streams area, but for some reason episode 85 of D.Gray-man and episode 8 of Vampire Knight are not converting. If you have either one of these episodes downloaded, would you be so kind as to upload them? If you do, please post a note here and let me know. Thanks.
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Stream Issues... Empty Re: Stream Issues...

Post by *TsuBasa* Thu 29 May 2008, 6:38 pm

i have shoku-dan's VK...i can try and upload it and see if it converts with my luck. ^^
    EDIT: It won't convert.... :/ I'll give it a bit more time and see if anything happens.
    Just to add, the last episode of Heroic Age that I uploaded last night won't convert either....
    Maybe it's the site right now? If it converts later tonight i'll pm u, kyo.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 30 May 2008, 11:50 am

I'm having conversion issues, too. I couldn't convert any of the three versions of VK that I uploaded, D.Gray-man 85 won't convert, Shippuuden 61 won't convert, Amatsuki 6 won't convert, and XxxHolic Kei 7 and 8 won't convert. I know I have 18 pages worth of uploads, but I don't think there's a limit, and if there is, surely it would say 'you've reached your limit' or something. I dunno.. but it is getting annoying.

*EDIT:
    I just sent a bug report to MegaVideo:

Subject: View Switching and Conversion

For quite some time now, everything uploaded as 'private' is automatically being switched to 'public' which requires several members of MegaVideo to have to go back and manually switch their videos back to 'private'. This is a problem whether the member is uploading directly to the MV site or using MegaManager.

Also, there seems to be an issue with converting videos for the past two days. It's not an issue with slow conversion, for they are not converting at all, and these are the same file extensions as previously uploaded videos (avi, mkv, mp4, ogm). This is also an issue with several member accounts.

Thank you for your attention to these matters.

*EDIT EDIT:
    After sending that email, they converted XxxHolic Kei ep 7, FAILED ep 8, and left Shippuuden and Amatsuki still converting. So.. I tried to re-upload D.Gray-man, which is still converting, but............ after re-uploading VK ep 8 for the 10th time, it is now posted in the streams. Not too bad.. 2 down, and 4 to go with the new anime.
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Fri 30 May 2008, 8:53 pm

well done, kyo....

i checked my account a few moments ago and everything that was left converting has converted. So my VK8 was converted as well. ^^; guess u don't need it now.
    i'll add the heroic age episodes in a few =)
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Sat 28 Jun 2008, 5:52 pm

don't mean to double post, but maybe it's time i write a letter to them as well. It's been over a week and my episodes haven't converted. i've tried different formats too.
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sun 29 Jun 2008, 12:46 pm

So is it certain that megavideo wont convert for anyone or what? and we are talkin about megavideo uploading vids right? Because I think I'll upload 25+ ep of Naruto but I wanna be sure it'll work unlike last time where eps 7 and 2 didnt work and some others..
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 10 Jul 2008, 8:47 am

One of the reasons I walked away for awhile was due to the frustration of trying to get things to work and MegaVideo's constant issues with converting became a bit too much. Of course other issues with life popped up that had to be dealt with, too.

Even though I've been gone (away from home) for a month now, I was still able to pop in and download all the anime episodes we've been posting. I also downloaded episode 1 of the new Slayer. Over the weekend I will resume my uploading and see if MegaVideo has worked out their issues. If not, then I suppose another kind email to them will be in order.
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Sat 12 Jul 2008, 9:32 pm

yappa!
    it seems that megavideo is behaving for now...what perfect timing--as soon as Kyo shows up again. LOL
    So I'm trying to catch up with the uploads i've been missing for the past few weeks. >.<
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sun 13 Jul 2008, 5:09 am

I uploaded 3 eps of Naruto to see if it would work and it does, I just had to switch it back to private after it finished. Will upload more now.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 13 Jul 2008, 2:47 pm

Thanks, Shar for the continued uploads of Naruto; much appreciated! cute

I can't believe that MegaVideo was having issues the whole time I was away. I surely could not have dealt with it in a very polite manner had I known at the time. *whew* Thank goodness things are working themselves out. Let's just hope MV keeps it up. ~crosses fingers~
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 18 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

And MegaVideo is continuing to have conversion issues. Stream Issues... 782501

I am still waiting on 7 episodes to be converted. I sent them yet another email (3rd now) so hopefully this issue will be resolved as quickly as it was with the last email. *crosses fingers*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content