Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Vampire Knight Chapter 40

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Vampire Knight Chapter 40 Tradej11

Vampire Knight Chapter 40 Empty Vampire Knight Chapter 40

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 29 May 2008, 7:05 pm

A wee bit late on the monthly release, but chapter 40, "The original sin was held tightly by these hands.", has been released by DWYN_SN. You can read this 31 page chapter on OneManga's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page.
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Vampire Knight Chapter 40 Empty Re: Vampire Knight Chapter 40

Post by sharingan09 Fri 30 May 2008, 3:17 am

Dear lord... it seems like I've been waiting for ever o.o thanks a bunch Kyo!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Vampire Knight Chapter 40 Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 30 May 2008, 9:36 am

Lol.. I know what you mean, Shar. These monthly releases do make it feel like forever, and when one is 5 days late... oops Ah well, it's not a bad chapter. And no problem.. didn't want anyone else to have to wait any longer to read this than we all already have. Now, if only I could hurry up and finish my Japanese language course so maybe we can start translating some of these manga... of course it would help if my course would hurry up and come in the mail so I can get started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content