Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

A tribute to Pontiac

Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

A tribute to Pontiac Empty A tribute to Pontiac

Post by Lrules364 Sun 06 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm

As you all know, I am a Pontiac nut. And although this guy thinks the company will die as of now, he might want to hold his breath. I do, however, appretiate the emotion, time, and effort that went into this video. It is saddening. but it also makes you happy to see what has been done, and how far we have come since Pontiac started the Muscle Car Era. I, am kind of broken up over it. But I thought you all might enjoy this little video. I will be posting more up when I get a chance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahQKd9DrBFY

Thank you for watching, and please make sure to sign the petition to help save Pontiac.
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

A tribute to Pontiac Empty Re: A tribute to Pontiac

Post by Marijane Sun 06 Sep 2009, 9:03 pm

Hey L. that video was pretty neat.. That had to have a lot of time put into it. But it was still cool!
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Sun 06 Sep 2009, 11:41 pm

I thought that the video was cool and it's awesome of you to post it up here!
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Sun 06 Sep 2009, 11:49 pm

Thanks guys. It really does mean a lot that you care. *cry's* I just wish more than one person could get together on the internet. We are all scattered, and can't meet up on a website because half the time, nobody knows that website exists. But, there is alot of others in the U.S. that feel the same way as I do. (about 2.4 million as of right now) I hope to get more up soon. And thanks again for the support!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content