Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Hannah Montana Movie

Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Hannah Montana Movie Empty Hannah Montana Movie

Post by Ichigobleachfan Mon 07 Sep 2009, 8:48 pm

Ok... So I know that I should be to old to watch this movie, but we had to. A couple friends and I watched this movie like the day after it came out, and I have to say that it was actually pretty good, I thought that it wasn't going to be good at all but after watching it I kind of liked it. Over all, the movie was not that bad, and I recommend that anyone should at least give it a try. Hannah Montana Movie 245150
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Hannah Montana Movie Empty Re: Hannah Montana Movie

Post by Marijane Mon 07 Sep 2009, 10:22 pm

I agree with you IBF... it was a lot better then expected. I would watch it again Razz And it was not as kiddish as i thought that it might be.. It was funny also. I would also reccomend it. Hannah Montana Movie 693126
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Mon 07 Sep 2009, 10:45 pm

*Walks in with my head down* ..... Um.... I too have watched this movie... When my friend spent the night she made me watch the this movie with her n her sister... (My borhters had to watch it to Hannah Montana Movie 245150) I have to admit... I'd watch this movie again.... I mean not against my will this time Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content