Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Gay Marriage?

Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Gay Marriage? Empty Gay Marriage?

Post by Shinkirou Tue 16 Oct 2007, 12:22 am

We already did abortion and stemcell research, might as well do this one too, lol! So, what do you think? Should it be allowed?
    Anonymous

Gay Marriage? Empty Re: Gay Marriage?

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2007, 12:53 am

I think people should be free to do as they wish....if they truly feel that way towrads one another...so be it...i'm not stopping them....i don't think anyone has a right to stop them.....=/
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Gay Marriage? Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 16 Oct 2007, 1:14 am

I just wrote a comment that was so long I'm not sure this forum would have accepted it. The bottom line for me is.. I don't give a damn. I just don't want to hear all about it on the news. Get married, be happy, get your tax break that you're legally intitled to. And no, I don't think homosexuals have the right to adoption. You want kids? Have them the 'natural' way.. just like everything else in the balance of nature does. But if you want to get married, get married.
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Gay Marriage? Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Tue 16 Oct 2007, 7:18 am

Yep.. just like what Kyouri has said, I basically don't give a damn. Let them be. God gave us free will, why not use it, right? I also agree that they don't have the right to adopt. First, a kid needs a mother. A real mother. And next, they just don't have the right. xD
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Tue 16 Oct 2007, 8:48 am

I agree with you guys, none of my business :)
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 16 Oct 2007, 8:02 pm

same but i really don't care i have a guy frined in my school i am his friend for now... but if he hits on me i swear il kill him :>_>:

Although i get called gay and that ticks me off BAD one of my class mates called me gay like for times the 1 & 2 time i let it go but i ended up flipping my desk and slaming his face into the wall... the teacher was like WTF (and later told me out side of school that it was about time i did sumthing) i smiled then laughed

Last edited by on Thu 25 Oct 2007, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2007, 8:11 pm

True...as long as i'm not bothered by them and we're happy then i'm fine with it...... ._. i couldn't care less if someone was gay or not......so long as they don't hit on me....if they did.....then i'd get annoyed....like really annoyed....but that doesn't mean i'd hate gay people ._.
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Tue 16 Oct 2007, 8:21 pm

Yeah personaly I dont care but if your a guy and another guy walks up and says "hey want to go out" dont you want to kick his little ass! And if there is somthing on the news about a gay war oh my god we would need some kind of "straight" ray gun to stop them I mean god I dont care unless they get in my way!
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Tue 16 Oct 2007, 8:30 pm

Actually, I get annoyed when people hit on me period. Sex has nothing to do with it, I find it to be degrading and insulting...
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 16 Oct 2007, 9:47 pm

ya basicully what i said be4 if a guy hits on me iam scared soo...

Spoiler:
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Gay Marriage? Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Wed 17 Oct 2007, 7:36 am

I looove gay people. They're just hilarious - in a good way. :] But as long as they don't some icky stuff, then I'm good with that.

LOL, thanks for the info, Brutefox. Angel
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 17 Oct 2007, 8:20 am

LOL i thought might share with yall
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2007, 6:19 pm

It's none of my business but, it's not natural. Dx...
    Normally, when you think of a couple, it will always be 1 man and 1 women.

>.> It's the balance of world. It's not balancing right now.
    Spoiler:
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Fri 19 Oct 2007, 6:22 pm

kito wrote:
    It's none of my business but, it's not natural. Dx...
    Normally, when you think of a couple, it will always be 1 man and 1 women.

>.> It's the balance of world. It's not balancing right now.
    Spoiler:

Over 300 animal species have been observed by biologists engaging in homosexual pair bonding. It has been around since the dawn of human civilization. It is in no way unnatural...

Here's a nice list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 19 Oct 2007, 6:57 pm

The bonding may very well be natural, as even us humans 'bond' with members of the same gender. But I believe that there is a difference between mutual bonding and sexual activity. Albeit, homosexuality is known throughout nature, but when it comes to procreation, other than being an earthworm, it takes opposite genders to maintain a balance.. or overpopulate if the balance is thrown off in another area of nature.

Get rid of all the bats in the city neighbourhoods, and you are left with a major influx of mosquitoes. It's no different with humanity; take away the natural source of procreation and then we are left with a dwindling of the species. (Which in my opinion would not be such a bad thing, given the current state of humanity.) So while it may be natural to bond, or engage in homosexual activity, procreation with the same gender is not only unnatural, but not going to happen.

Again, I don't care what people choose to do with their sex life, just don't come at me with your rights all the time. I do not wish to see public displays of affection by either homosexuals or heterosexuals. Keep it in the bedroom, the bathroom, the closet, I don't care, just keep it off my news and off the streets.

And I still think the ancient Greeks were a bit too boisterous about their homosexuality.

Last edited by on Fri 19 Oct 2007, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 19 Oct 2007, 7:47 pm

Well in a counrty the gays get decaptiaced LOl a crual way to go if u ask me

Last edited by on Sat 20 Oct 2007, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 19 Oct 2007, 8:17 pm

In many countries, homosexuals get decapitated. As a matter of fact, it is the ONLY thing women of a certain culture are allowed to divorce their husbands over. However, they must catch them in the act, prosecute them, and actually win their case. Doesn't happen often in a male-run society.

All of the questions regarding abortion and homosexuality bring forth a sense of our beliefs. Those beliefs, for the most part, are those that we were reared to believe in. They are the beliefs of our parents, our community, society at large. If someone is so dead-set against homosexuality, it is usually due to their upbringing and the beliefs that have been instilled within them since birth. Because it was there, and often times very subtle, they tend to think that those beliefs are their own and that they are right.

What gets to me the most, is the stubbornness of most Americans. They have absolutely no idea why people of other cultures and countries dislike.. no.. hate us so much. That does not mean that those other cultures and countries are right and America is wrong. It is just one of those things that niether side looks beyond the beliefs that they were 'programmed' to believe.

For one to claim that they are true to themselves, they would have to recognize 'to each, their own' and stop passing judgement upon others who have taken the opportunity of free will and choice upon themselves as well.
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Fri 19 Oct 2007, 10:19 pm

I don't think that fact that homosexuality cannot produce offspring makes it unnatural, partly due to the ambiguous nature of the term "unnatural". What does that mean? As far as I know, it means to go against nature. Can we really say that anything we do is unnatural, since we are a part of nature ourselves? The more I think about this, the more I come to believe that "unnatural" is just an empty, meaningless word that is used to make something appear to be wrong...
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Fri 19 Oct 2007, 10:21 pm

Kyouri wrote: What gets to me the most, is the stubbornness of most Americans. They have absolutely no idea why people of other cultures and countries dislike.. no.. hate us so much. That does not mean that those other cultures and countries are right and America is wrong. It is just one of those things that niether side looks beyond the beliefs that they were 'programmed' to believe.

I agree with that 100%! I can't believe that so many Americans continue to insist that we can do no wrong, and that people hate us just because they are jealous. That's the mentality of a two year old!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2007, 10:30 pm

Dx THAT'S SICK.
    The world I once believed in...
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Sat 20 Oct 2007, 12:32 am

Shinkirou wrote:
    Kyouri wrote: What gets to me the most, is the stubbornness of most Americans. They have absolutely no idea why people of other cultures and countries dislike.. no.. hate us so much. That does not mean that those other cultures and countries are right and America is wrong. It is just one of those things that niether side looks beyond the beliefs that they were 'programmed' to believe.

I agree with that 100%! I can't believe that so many Americans continue to insist that we can do no wrong, and that people hate us just because they are jealous. That's the mentality of a two year old!

Too true we need to grow up alot.... The US county i mean.... Not us we are just right... *cough most of us any way Gay Marriage? 245150:
    Rukia_chan
    Rukia_chan
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by Rukia_chan Mon 22 Oct 2007, 8:11 pm

i think we should because we all deserve to be with the ones we love and its not fair for just straight people.

and Americans DO need to grow up.=P
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 23 Oct 2007, 11:39 pm

Yes another one agree's
    Let us throw a growing up party Gay Marriage? 245150:
    @Rukia that was Touching Sad so beutiful
    any way sure i cave i agree that gays could marry.... i don't know

Sponsored content