Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Sequels!?

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Sequels!? Empty Sequels!?

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 16 Oct 2009, 5:47 pm

Alright so... can anyone think of a movie series where the sequels where better than the original movie?!

I could only think of one.. Sequels!? 245150
    TERMINATOR!!!! After watching the first than second one I realized that i liked the second one more than the first... normally that never happens!
    Soo how many can you guys name? Make sure you say why too!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Sequels!? Tradej11

Sequels!? Empty Re: Sequels!?

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 16 Oct 2009, 6:16 pm

Harry Potter... the 6th movie was best by far... but not sure you'd consider that a sequel since it's more like an ongoing series, tho.
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Sat 17 Oct 2009, 1:03 am

hmmm.....I never watch movies that have a sequel to them, unless the author wrote a second book! Razz I dont know, maybe the 'Catagory' series was my favorite. But dont get me started on 'Smoky and the Bandit' cause ill go on forever.
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Sat 17 Oct 2009, 2:07 am

@Kyo Hmm... I agree that is another good one (Never watched it really)

@L Hm.. Never watched your series either Sequels!? 3947 Sorry

I do know one series that Don't really like though.. The Saw movies.. In my opinion its just a repeat of the same telling but with more blood shed in between...
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Sequels!? Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 17 Oct 2009, 6:33 am

Blade
    Matrix
    Resident Evil
    Underworld

I happened to like the 3rd installment of each of these better than the first even tho I thought the first one was pretty darn good.
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Sat 17 Oct 2009, 12:06 pm

I guess that I don't know many movies with sequels. But in my opinion I really like the Saw Movies even though, I agree they do pretty much repeat themselves. I also like 'Blade.' That movie is very good!
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Sun 18 Oct 2009, 1:53 am

I can't really think of any at the top of my head, but if I think of one, I'll share! Sequels!? 245150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content