Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Anime Dnld News...

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Anime Dnld News... Tradej11

Anime Dnld News... Empty Anime Dnld News...

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 04 Nov 2009, 9:39 am

Naruto

While alot of people were disappointed in Dattebayo's drop of Naruto due to the series being licensed in the U.S., some have found that just watching it online is acceptable. If you wish to wait a week after the show airs in Japan and watch it for free, or if you wish to pay to view it as it is seen in Japan, then you may do so at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. However, for the remainder of us that enjoy downloading our own episodes of Naruto, you may do so at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Their quality and translations are right on par with what die-hard DB fans enjoyed with all the Naruto episodes. Taka Fansubs picked up the series as soon as DB announced it would be ending its run with fansubbing Naruto, so you won't miss out on any of the episodes.

Other Anime

A continuation of Inuyasha is also being fansubbed by Taka. You can catch Inuyasha Kanketsuhen currently with episode 2 being subbed, at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

After waiting for far too long, a second season of Darker than Black is being fansubbed by the beloved sisters of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], with 4 episodes currently released.

Fullmetal Alchemist - Brotherhood can be found and downloaded from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with very high quality fansubs. FMA is currently on ep. 30.

If you have an anime download that you would like to add to this for other members to also enjoy, post 'em up here and we'll make sure they get put on the info list.

Enjoy your downloads! And please, do not forget to thank those that are fansubbing your favorite shows for free!
    animeholic_girl
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Anime Dnld News... Empty Re: Anime Dnld News...

Post by animeholic_girl Wed 04 Nov 2009, 10:26 am

Woot! Thanks for the heads up Kyo-chan. I wasn't really a fan of the Darker than Black manga so I mostly skip reading it when it has new releases.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 04 Nov 2009, 10:33 am

I've never read the DtB manga, but the props for even knowing a season 2 was coming goes to Kage. I knew this was an anime that wouldn't go unsubbed, so I did a real quick search for the dnlds last night and found Yuurisan top of the list. After my shower, I'm gonna catch up on the four eps I dnld' last night. Btw... nice to see you, stranger. Razz
    animeholic_girl
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by animeholic_girl Wed 04 Nov 2009, 10:53 am

Lol! I know, I'm a stranger! I tried! But work just keeps coming! Oh well. At least, I know now how to insert my likes to my derange schedule.
    Good thing we have people like you, I'm looking for a streaming site with good subs (you-know-me: die hard streamer! Lol!)
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 04 Nov 2009, 12:02 pm

People like me? Oh noooooo.... I'm half off my rocker and the other half is already a crazy loon Razz Is that an invitation, or a subtle way of saying, to put more streams up here since they're being downloaded with good subs anyway? Suspect Yes, or no, I've been contemplating getting back into posting up the eps, so long as MegaVideo gets their megauploader working properly. Anime Dnld News... 44033 (dunno why, just feel like dancing)
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Thu 05 Nov 2009, 9:26 pm

lol thanks for the credit Razz, the manga version of DtB was nothing like the anime :O, i totally hated the manga... but the second season of the manga looks kinda like it but not by alot... but the anime is a great work and im loving it Anime Dnld News... 693126, cant wait for the episodes to keep on coming Anime Dnld News... 245150

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content