Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

NEW! Meebo Chat Bar

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : NEW! Meebo Chat Bar Tradej11

NEW! Meebo Chat Bar Empty NEW! Meebo Chat Bar

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 27 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

Currently on the main forum page only, AD has just been equipped with it's own Meebo Chat Bar. Now you can continue to chat with your friends from all your favorite places without having to change screens and missing out on the chatter on the forum's chatbox, too.

Meebo is extremely easy to use. You can access your friends from YIM, AIM, MSN, etc., all in one convenient chat panel. If you do not already have a Meebo account, sign up today at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; it's absolutely free!

We'll (*looks around* .. I'll) be working on a simpler javascript code that will allow the Meebo chat bar to be linked to the bottom of every page on AD and hopefully have it up around the start of the new year... give or take a few days or so.

Hope you all enjoy! NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 693126
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

NEW! Meebo Chat Bar Empty Re: NEW! Meebo Chat Bar

Post by KageSenko Sun 27 Dec 2009, 8:53 pm

i accepted the invite and already had a meebo account so this works out great NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 245150
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 27 Dec 2009, 9:57 pm

*chuckles* I'll admit that I had you in mind when I ran across this meebo thingy, Kage. You've talked about using it before. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 693126

This is an update to let everyone know that I snatched the js code and uploaded a js file so we now have the meebo bar on all pages of the forum. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 835480 (Hoping that it works right whistles )
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Sun 27 Dec 2009, 10:39 pm

did you get the facebook working?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 27 Dec 2009, 10:55 pm

Nope... I'm gonna clear my cache when I log out tonight (which is going to be in a minute cause I'm sleepy) then try it again tomorrow. Hopefully it'll give me the option to actually input my facebook account info tomorrow. Other than that, my yim and msn are both working just fine, as well as my meebo, of course. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 693126
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Sun 27 Dec 2009, 11:14 pm

its a useful tool NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 693126 , ill show you this picutre of how it looks for me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 28 Dec 2009, 8:19 am

Yep, that's how it looks for me, too. I tried that support post you sent the link to and none of those options gave me the opportunity to input my info. I opened up my facebook page and made sure that I was logged into my facebook as well, as still.... nuttin'. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 782501

*EDIT:
    I 'think' I figured out why it doesn't work for me. I tried the 'share page' link on the left of the bar and was able to immediately post it to my facebook page; automatically signed it in. So it's probably in my facebook settings where I have pretty much set everything to private. Not gonna undo the settings just to make sure, but that's most likely the problem. I did notice something else that is a bit annoying about this bar... it doesn't keep you logged in every time you switch pages... sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 3947

Btw... noticed that AG signed up, too! woot Now if she would just come and visit us every once in awhile! NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 18752
    Razz
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Mon 28 Dec 2009, 2:22 pm

ahh, well i didnt encounter that problem on mine Razz, so i didnt know about that xP
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Mon 28 Dec 2009, 3:41 pm

I like this genis plan that you can up with kyo!! I like meebo.. and i hate this new keyboard that I got NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 3947
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Mon 28 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

This is really awesome! I'll have to give it a try!!!!!!!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 28 Dec 2009, 9:11 pm

*smirks* Me!? Come up with a genius plan??? Neva!!! NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 245150 *doesn't mention how no one now has an excuse for leaving the forum to chat on yim, msn, or facebook and say they forgot to come back* whistles Don't get me wrong... I still prefer the old school chatbox so I probably won't personally log into the meebo bar much, but it does give you peeps something to toy around with. NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 693126
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Mon 28 Dec 2009, 10:34 pm

*laughs* You have a point, but even if I didn't have the meebo toolbar that would not mean that I would not be on here any less Razz But as for all you other slackers.. I AM ONLY JOKING NEW! Meebo Chat Bar 245150
    Yea, I would say that this is a 'genius plan' Razz
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Tue 29 Dec 2009, 10:31 am

i use meebo most of the time so this shortens the wait time Razz. Great idea Kyo
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Tue 29 Dec 2009, 1:40 pm

i hate meebo. its very annoying. but I guess everyone has their own way of chatting with the world
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Tue 29 Dec 2009, 7:55 pm

why do you hate meebo?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 28 May 2014, 8:56 am

OmFG! Is there anything that Google doesn't own?

Went to find a new Meebo bar for the forum and lo 'n behold, it no longer exists, thanks to Google and their money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content