Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Admin Availability

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Admin Availability Tradej11

Notice Admin Availability

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 01 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

This is just a notice for members' eyes only.

Alot has been going on already this year and alot more needs to be done. I've been working on two other sites with a third one still to be created. As for AD, we are nearing our completion here and almost ready to start bringing in some new and fresh talent. More information will be forthcoming as the month progresses. The current deadline for AD's completion is set for 28 Feb 2010. I may not be around as often as I would like over the next couple weeks, therefore if anyone needs to contact me they may do so via pm.

~Kyo

Last edited by Kyouri Kai on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Admin Availability Tradej11

Notice Re: Admin Availability

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 08 Feb 2010, 4:35 pm

Just an update to let everyone know that this week is being spent on matters non-AD related. The banner has already been changed to show off Valentine's Day and one has already been made for the Chinese New Year but won't be put up until Feb. 14. Other than that, I will try to be on at night just to catch up on posts but nothing more than that this week.