Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Temp Skin

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Temp Skin Tradej11

Temp Skin Empty Temp Skin

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:10 pm

The slight hint of Spring being in the air off and on these past few weeks has sparked an eagerness to see the trees budding and the flowers blooming. Since mother nature has decided to not cooperate by bringing in more cold air blasts and fluffy white stuff that spews from above ushering the singing birds back inside their leafy abodes, the decision was made to give those of us that are tired of the global warming (*laughs to self*) trend of snow, snow, snow, a break from it. No matter what that groundhog in PA says (or sees), Spring is now officially here at AD!

On a slightly more serious note, the Spring skin won't stick around for very long. Come the end of March we'll get back with our crazy graphics. In the meantime, enjoy the hint of Spring, even if only on your monitor.
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Temp Skin Empty Re: Temp Skin

Post by Brutefox16 Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:24 pm

Personally~ I am not a big fan of bright colors~ Temp Skin 742991 But You make them work Kyo! I Love the Koi Fishes up top a lot!!

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us Kyo!
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Sun 28 Feb 2010, 10:06 pm

Ha, I really kind of like it! The font is really fun too! This looks really great, I like the colorful colors! It looks great! Temp Skin 245150
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:32 pm

I like it too! I like how it went from dark to bright! It's really exciting.. and just cause I like the font, I wanted to see what this would look like so..

OOoOOOoOooOOooooOOOOoOOOOoOO

okay, I have now had my fun =-P
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Mon 01 Mar 2010, 2:10 am

great skin Kyo, I like the colors.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content