Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

I went to Zipcon 2015!!

Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

I went to Zipcon 2015!! Empty I went to Zipcon 2015!!

Post by Lrules364 Sun 31 May 2015, 1:33 am

So i attended my very first Anime convention in the winter in Akron, OH, and I LOVED IT!!!!! Oh man, the things I did up there were awesome!!!! I finally got the chance to interact with people who enjoy video games and anime, and they were the most kind and polite people I have ever met! I went to Zipcon 2015!! 245150 Everywhere I went, people wanted to take pictures of me, or talk to me about my cosplay. And I got the chance to sit in on a couple of panels, and I had a BLAST!!! It wasn't very big, compared to collosalcon, (which is coming up in a couple of days. wish i could go. I went to Zipcon 2015!! 870802 ), but it sure was a great time. I went as an MLG Swagmaster. I put this costume together in about a week, and had to drink lots of mountain dew, and use a bunch of hotglue to get it together. but it was totally worth it. I would reccomend going to this convention next year too. I just hope the weather holds out next year because it was awful getting up there.

You can see me, ironically, at 4:20 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHiBppFhCCo