Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

What song do you listen to to calm you down?

stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

What song do you listen to to calm you down? Empty What song do you listen to to calm you down?

Post by stan_da_man Tue 06 Nov 2007, 8:05 am

I would put down the song, but I can't seem to remember...But in the meantime, why don't you guys tell us your favorite songs to listen to when you need to chill?
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : What song do you listen to to calm you down? Graphi10

What song do you listen to to calm you down? Empty Re: What song do you listen to to calm you down?

Post by blackmamba Tue 06 Nov 2007, 8:30 am

When I need to chill.. hmm.. I'd probably listen to some Acoustic ones. Just probably. I don't seem to know what kind or what song do I listen to whenever I need myself to come down. Any will do, I guess. What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

What song do you listen to to calm you down? Empty Re: What song do you listen to to calm you down?

Post by KnucklesG Tue 06 Nov 2007, 12:25 pm

Afroman... well its the only song thats calm me down when i was in a bad mood so im still thinkin about others What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : What song do you listen to to calm you down? Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 06 Nov 2007, 12:57 pm

The golden oldie of.... silence. When I need to calm down, and I'm being very serious here, I enjoy the relaxing sounds of nature. I would much rather hear a bird singing and the wind whipping through the leaves, than any man-made musical sound. After listening to the children making noise all day, silence is definitely golden to me.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 06 Nov 2007, 1:08 pm

Kyouri wrote:After listening to the children making noise all day, silence is definitely golden to me.

Lol no wonder you want silence What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    king ifrit
    king ifrit
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Post by king ifrit Tue 06 Nov 2007, 6:58 pm

If i wanna calm down i draw or play while listenin to heavy music like rock and dark-drum&bass so i can lose some anger(i get some freaky drawings outta that Razz )

if i wanna chill,i listen to soul-drum&bass,layback-hiphop(like samurai champloo)or some calm dubstep

DJ Calibre is great to chill on :yes:
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Tue 06 Nov 2007, 9:49 pm

I usually just sit outside. Music tends to empower certain emotions in me, which is opposite of calming me down...
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Tue 06 Nov 2007, 10:04 pm

I listen to slower songs, Third temptation of paris by alesana, broken wings- tomoko tane, what goes around - Jt, wind- akeboshi, disenchanted - mcr, some panic at the disco songs(others get me bouncing) cause anything that is too energetic will fill me with energy and motivation
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Wed 07 Nov 2007, 8:02 am

I usually listen to classical or soft spanish music.
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Wed 07 Nov 2007, 12:17 pm

Something classical or nothing at all. It depends on what do I feel like doing at the time.
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Thu 08 Nov 2007, 6:24 pm

Ahhh, I just found a song that calms me down. It's been a while since I've found one...

Here it is, it's called Nocturne. It's by Secret Garden:
    Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2007, 10:23 pm

so far..I listen to Life's Like a Boat and another song by Rie Fu (don't have the title ) to calm me down
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by IamPein Tue 11 Dec 2007, 10:04 pm

This might sound kinda weird, but when I need to bring it down a notch, I listen to a song by eminem and DMX. "GO TO SLEEP"
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 12 Dec 2007, 11:38 pm

lol well now i am really tired... it is a very pritty song
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Thu 13 Dec 2007, 5:57 pm

The song I listen to would have to be the weird country music I find around my house I may hate it but it puts me to sleep! What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Thu 13 Dec 2007, 6:12 pm

well i listened to this song and it just made me go from Furious(Brother broke my Ipod) from feeling good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sizhcx06Q&feature=related

also i listen to Be (By Common) calms me down also What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Thu 13 Dec 2007, 6:20 pm

KnucklesG wrote:well i listened to this song and it just made me go from Furious(Brother broke my Ipod) from feeling good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4sizhcx06Q&feature=related

also i listen to Be (By Common) calms me down also What song do you listen to to calm you down? 245150:
    I love all of the flight of the conchords songs. They are so funny. And I showed this one to you! =P
    jimwhat
    jimwhat
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by jimwhat Thu 27 Dec 2007, 12:08 am

ok kinda weird but i like to listen to Tonight I wanna cry by Kieth Urban, i don't usually listen to country but its a good song.

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 27 Dec 2007, 1:12 am

*sigh* i have a new song... this is going to sound weird but that song Pain. By Three Days Grace, actually calmed me down, i was getting really mad and was about to punch a guy i know, *we used to be friends, now where not. Yada yada* When on my Mp3 it came on and i actually calmed down! I was like Ok?

Last edited by on Thu 27 Dec 2007, 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2007, 1:42 am

That song calms me down as well Brute

after watching the Anime BECK, I've actually taken a liking towards I've Got A Feeling by the Beatles (yes...The Beatles...) and FACE (I'm pretty sure a group but i can't seem to find the name) also, I overheard my sister listening to a chinese song the other day....I've Never Been To Me by the group S.H.E. it actually helps me relax as well

I've Got A Feeling:

FACE:

I've Never Been To Me:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content