Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

MythBuster's

CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

MythBuster's Empty MythBuster's

Post by CommanderStarDud Mon 03 Dec 2007, 10:49 pm

Yeah this show in my opinion is realy good as they try to prove myths like a exploding lava lamp is it fatal? And stuff like Could ninja's block swords with there hands?Twisted Evil it's a great show I recomend it....... has anyone else seen it?
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

MythBuster's Empty Re: MythBuster's

Post by Kayui Mon 03 Dec 2007, 11:00 pm

I watch it every once in a while it is really funny when they mess up. I have a question how do they come up with the myths? Is there like some big book full of them or do they pull stuff of the internet?
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Tue 04 Dec 2007, 12:11 am

they find the myths from internet and libraries but they have lots of prople that do that for them, yeah the show can be funny especially when buster is involved.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

This is a cool show =]

i saw the one where they were testing the sheilding ability of water against bullets...apparently if the shooter is shooting at a 10 degree angle with the water, and you're 2 meters underwater....you'll never get fatally wounded by the bullet, no matter what gun...that was really cool xD
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 04 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

eh i've only seen it during school... some where actually interesting but sum were just plain nonesense
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Tue 04 Dec 2007, 12:42 am

I watch that show like it's a freaking religion.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 04 Dec 2007, 12:54 am

stan_da_man wrote:I watch that show like it's a freaking religion.

Lol k its a great show and all... and they do ease ppls minds when they question some theorys/myths... but lots of ppl send emails to these ppl to check/test sum myths... i wonder which myth/theory they haven't tested?
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : MythBuster's Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Tue 04 Dec 2007, 5:27 am

I looove MythBusters!!! It's freakin' awesome. MythBuster's 245150:
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Tue 04 Dec 2007, 6:17 am

I saw the one they were trying to see if a room full of pidgons could lift a trailer into the sky. It didn't work. Has any of the myths been true for them?
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : MythBuster's Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Tue 04 Dec 2007, 6:37 am

So far, I haven't heard of any that had been true for them. At least, the episodes that I've watched. One time they tried to see if the myth is true: in the movies, when you shoot the gas tank of the car, it explodes. But it didn't work. They still destroyed the car though lol.
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Tue 04 Dec 2007, 6:51 am

lmao I think they tried shooting a metal barrel to see if it exploded as well. It didn't. That episode bored me.
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Tue 04 Dec 2007, 9:01 am

I absolutely love that show. I always watch it when I can.
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Tue 04 Dec 2007, 7:30 pm

There have been only a few episodes where it was true and my favorite episode would have to be when they are trying to prove a soilder can save people's life's by jumping on a grenade so they put buster on top and it left a HUGE black mark across his chest.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 04 Dec 2007, 7:33 pm

well like i they should only put episodes when they disprove sumthing... like they make this huge set-up and they realize its a real myth and feel stupid at the end..
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Tue 04 Dec 2007, 7:47 pm

They are proffesional's because they used to be Special effect people so they know what there doing and they are trying to tell people about this stuff and it it could happen to you are it couldnt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2007, 8:18 pm

This is the best science related show aside from the school ones they still show like Bill Nye the Science Guy. xD
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 04 Dec 2007, 8:27 pm

lol i hated Bill Nye the science guy... idk y anyone likes him but whenever i see his face i just wanna punch it in
    *TsuBasa*
    *TsuBasa*
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by *TsuBasa* Wed 09 Jan 2008, 11:25 pm

i'm watching this right now and they're doing a movie one...
    they were trying to find out if a samurai sword can cut through another sword...
    I really love this show...
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Sat 19 Jul 2008, 9:38 pm

God, how I miss ye olden days of yesteryear when I could turn on the TV, and watch Mythbusters. But, sadly, I can no longer do that because I no longer have cable...My only choice is to find TV streaming websites...

I just loved it when they blew up the concrete truck with like 300 pounds of explosives.There was nothing left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content