Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Tradej11

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 04 Dec 2007, 9:30 pm

Once you pick a character, please try to stick with it, as this thread is already on the third page and we don't want people thinking that some character is taken when it may not be because you guys can't make up your minds. The whole point of this is to have fun, but it helps if we all sort of know what's going on and who is going on it. Razz

Last edited by on Thu 06 Dec 2007, 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Tue 04 Dec 2007, 9:32 pm

I should have a choice by Friday at the least...
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 04 Dec 2007, 11:51 pm

Wow i missed alot... Who is who? I am lost already Suspect I will be Zetsu and stay with him if thats ok,
    Can't wait this is going to be fun I may eat a teacher Wink Right Hifb
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 04 Dec 2007, 11:55 pm

I never really thought about that.. Zetsu-san showing up and eating people in front of the rest of us. oops: Definitely not a party for the weak of stomach. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:03 am

As Takashi, I will protect Mitsukuni from this "Zetsu"! though he can probably defend himself just fine....

XD i'm already in character.......

yes i know Kyouri...i'm sticking to this character...i guess Mori does say a bit more than...but rarely...to stick to my character...i still won't be able to say much =P
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:04 am

Wow i never said i would eat them with people around... and i was thinking that i could phase into the wall or what ever he does and pop out and scare people
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:11 am

Jkdslsfj wrote:yes i know Kyouri...i'm sticking to this character...i guess Mori does say a bit more than...but rarely...to stick to my character...i still won't be able to say much =P

LMAO! Jk.. the one that speaks alot on the forum going for a character that says little.. this ought to be a hoot. evil laugh: Looking forward to you pulling this one off.

And BF makes me wish we would have had a Halloween party, now. :wha:

Ok.. another idea. We need a theme.. sort of.. We shall have to.. in our characters way.. talk about 2007 and the upcoming year. If we actually toast every time zone that makes the new year.. I feel sorry for those of you on the West Coast of the US. drunken
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:15 am

East coast!
    lol back on topic
    I think that would be a good idea. Sum up the year in how our character would respond to it.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:19 am

This is definitely going to be interesting conversation.. lol. I don't know most of the characters, but I know that Jk and I are quiet ones.. Jk's probably more so than mine, but I hope we have some lively ones to keep the topics going! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:33 am

I'm sure Kayui will, as will Mitsukuni and Tamaki =]
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Wed 05 Dec 2007, 6:09 am

New Year's Eve party.. is that December 31 (11 pm) for me and December 30 for you guys? Or.. January 1, 2008 (at 11 pm) for me and December 31 for you guys? Lol!

@ Jk.. shall I be Lacus Clyne? Lmao. She's pretty hard to cosplay, since she's one perfect girl. o-o (I don't expect less from a Coordinator. Lol.) Just kidding. Still have to think of one. :/
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 05 Dec 2007, 12:16 pm

11pm on December 31 for you, should be noon on December 31 for us on the East Coast and 9am (I think) for the West Coast. That is if you are 11 hours ahead of us. scratch

The only problem is that it is still late for you, unless you don't have school the next day like we don't. :wha:
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Wed 05 Dec 2007, 6:48 pm

Mugen is my final answer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2007, 6:53 pm

blackmamba wrote:New Year's Eve party.. is that December 31 (11 pm) for me and December 30 for you guys? Or.. January 1, 2008 (at 11 pm) for me and December 31 for you guys? Lol!

@ Jk.. shall I be Lacus Clyne? Lmao. She's pretty hard to cosplay, since she's one perfect girl. o-o (I don't expect less from a Coordinator. Lol.) Just kidding. Still have to think of one. :/

*GASP* Lacus Clyne? =D o....you were joking...i think you'd pull it off perfectly though =]

All you'd need is a Kira to complete the set =P

Last edited by on Wed 05 Dec 2007, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2007, 7:11 pm

Mugen from Samurai Champloo, another awesome character. :]
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 05 Dec 2007, 9:01 pm

Yep i was thinking of being The Man Slayer... but i went with Zetsu
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Wed 05 Dec 2007, 10:06 pm

We need more peoples to sign up! I think this will be a lot of fun but the more people we have the better
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 05 Dec 2007, 10:30 pm

I agree!!! I hope that the others aren't realising that they're already going to be busy that night and that's why they aren't saying anything. Either way, I hope everyone has fun on New Year's Eve. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 693126:

Last edited by on Wed 05 Dec 2007, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2007, 10:36 pm

Yes, i hope you all have a wonderful new years eve =]

However.....i might not be here....just found out my parents wanna go on a trip for christmas which may go on until after the new year begins....but it's only a possibility....=/ we shall see
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Thu 06 Dec 2007, 5:56 am

11 pm on December 31 for me. Ok, got it. No worries, I also don't have school. :] I can't think of a better way to celebrate the New Year but with you guys!

I still have to think of my character that I shall cosplay. @ Jk.. you really think I could pull off Lacus Clyne? She's the first girl to pop in my mind, and I'd really love to cosplay her but thing is, I don't have a freakin' costume. Cosplaying somebody from Akatsuki, however... makes the job easier. Wink

But, like I said. I still have to think about it. I'll probably think about it while coloring the Itachi and Byakuya (and pin-cushion man.)
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 06 Dec 2007, 7:41 am

I know i am not JK but i think you can pull of Lacus Clyne Wink although i don't have a Zetsu head nor an Akatski costume HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 3947:
    hollow-ichigo-fan-boy
    hollow-ichigo-fan-boy
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by hollow-ichigo-fan-boy Thu 06 Dec 2007, 10:06 am

and i dont have a tobi mask or akatsuki costume HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 3947:
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 06 Dec 2007, 10:44 am

Unless you guys are intending to take pictures of yourselves and post 'em up, which isn't a bad idea, the actual costume isn't that big of a deal. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 693126: But... if you don't have a costume and need some incentive to stay in character, maybe you could just set up a pic of your character next to your monitor. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! - Page 2 245150:

And on a final note.. Everyone will need to finalize who they are going to be no later than Saturday 29 December.. cause I sort of need to know for another reason. Wink

Entire thread was edited to remove the off-topic discussion and subtle slights, and the current list of characters was added to the first post.
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 07 Dec 2007, 10:23 pm

Wel I am Zetsu thats final big grin
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by IamPein Mon 17 Dec 2007, 11:40 am

lmfao.....I just read this thread, I think this is a great Idea. I cannot say I will be on long, as I am an avid realy life party-boy, but I will be there, and well, incase anyone was wondering, I AM PEIN.......lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content