Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Alex Flinn

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Alex Flinn Empty Alex Flinn

Post by Brutefox16 Sun 09 Dec 2007, 1:27 am

He is another Great Teenage-Adult writer i read 3 out 6 of his books liked them all alot *this books got me to read more Razz *
    His books so far
    Breathing Underwater, Breaking Point, Nothing to Lose [I read all of these books and liked them], Fade to Black, Diva, and Beastly [I didn't read those yet...]

Last edited by on Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

Alex Flinn Empty Re: Alex Flinn

Post by IamPein Fri 14 Dec 2007, 7:54 pm

Cool, I am glad you like reading as well. Hey, I have actually never heard of this author, and I was wondering what genre it was. And if you could tell me a vauge outline of the books, as I don't want them ruined for me if I choose to read them....lol.. Thanks in advance.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Fri 14 Dec 2007, 7:59 pm

ya wat genre is he specialized in... also isn't Breaking Point a movie??? Alex Flinn 245150: so i don't have to read the book and watch the movie instead Alex Flinn 693126:
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:07 pm

Sure SHE writes fiction stories, Most if not all of her books are Young Adults readings, things that happen but most parents don't want to kids read don't 9-12 it said on the book * i read these from my school library* And there was a movie mad in 1994 but that is sumthing completele different evil laugh:

Last edited by on Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:10 pm

--- BREATHING UNDERWATER explores the abusive relationship between two highschoolers from the abuser's perspective.

Intelligent, popular, handsome, and wealthy, sixteen-year-old Nick Andreas is pretty much perfect — on the outside, at least. What no one knows — not even his best friend — is the terror that Nick faces every time he is alone with his father. Then he and Caitlin fall in love, and Nick thinks his problems are over. Caitlin is the one person who he can confide in. But when things start to spiral out of control, Nick must face the fact that he's gotten more from his father than green eyes and money.

Last edited by on Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:14 pm

Brutefox16 wrote:Sure SHE writes fiction stories, things that happen but most parents don't want to ids read don't 9-12 it said on the book * i read these from my school library* And there was a movie mad in 1994 but that is sumthing completele different evil laugh:

Lol sorry... if i don't know gender i just suppose its a HE... anyways i love Fiction stories because it shows more imagination of the author Alex Flinn 245150:
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:16 pm

Breaking Point....
    Paul is new to Gate, a school whose rich students make life miserable for anyone not like them. And Paul is definitely not like them. Then, something incredible happens. Charlie Good, a star student and athlete, invites Paul to join his elite inner circle. All Charlie wants is a few things in return – small things that Paul does willingly. Until one day Charlie wants something big – really big.
    Now Paul has to decide how far he'll go to be one of the gang
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:22 pm

Beastly...
    I am A beast. Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog but a horrible new creature who walks upright—a creature with fangs and claws and hair springing from every pore. I am a monster.
    You think I'm talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It's no deformity, no disease. And I'll stay this way forever—ruined—unless I can break the spell.
    Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and the perfect life. And then, I'll tell you how I became perfectly . . . beastly.

I got all of this from the back of the books
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:24 pm

Nothing To Lose.... I liked this book alot, it was really good...

A year ago, Michael Daye escaped his violent home life by joining a traveling fair. Now his mother is on trial for murdering his brutal stepfather and only Michael knows the truth that can save her. But if he reveals the truth about his past, will he give up his newfound freedom forever? ater.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content