Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Anonymous

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Empty Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2007, 1:11 am

We just had this movie for movie night, so here's the thread to talk about what you guys thought Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children 245150:

To me..it was a great movie, amazing graphics, dub isn't bad but i still prefer subbed

There were some incredible fight scenes in this one Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children 245150: and creative and very original weapon designs

Favourite Scene: Sephiroth vs Cloud (the bike chase was very intense as well, great battle there...as well as the Tifa vs Loz and the group battle....i just listed all the battles didn't i....)

Favourite Weapon: Cloud's sword...has to be....6 in 1 and it's HUGE Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children 245150:
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Tradej11

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Empty Re: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 10 Dec 2007, 1:20 am

LOL.. Yea, you did list all the battles except for Cloud vs. Kadaj and gang. That one was short, but the music rocked! This is a great movie, and now that I've seen both the subbed and dub versions, I can't decide between. The voices they used for the dubbed fit the characters very well, in my opinion.
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Mon 10 Dec 2007, 3:01 pm

Ahhh, I love that movie! I like the fight between Kadaj and Cloud before he transforms into Sephiroth. Kadaj is so fast, it's amazing! I also loved Yuffie in that movie! "You mean... He's a BUG!?" "Discrimination! Discrimintation!"
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:34 pm

I haven't seen the subbed one so I can't compare them but the movie was great. I'd really like to see the subbed version. I really liked the movie.
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:42 pm

lmao and.."Sexist! Sexist!!" Yuffie had some funny lines in this movie. I would have to say my favorite weapon would be obviously Red XIII's hair clips. Since he is my favorite character from the game and my favorite special from the movie would be when Barret did Big Shot just because that is an awesome limit break in the game and it looked so cool in the movie.
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:53 pm

Can't forget omnislash either, that was simply awesome!!!
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:54 pm

ahh yes the omnislash. I must admit it looked a lot cooler in the movie than it did in the game.
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Mon 10 Dec 2007, 4:58 pm

Yes it did! I was mad that they gave yazoo a gun though, lol. He just stood there and shot at stuff, they should have had him in the fight with his brothers!
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Mon 10 Dec 2007, 5:10 pm

I hated Yazoo. He was so cheap. Although how come Cloud didn't die when Yazoo shot him in the head?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2007, 9:51 pm

Cloud's glasses deflected the bullet, so he ended up getting a cut instead

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content