Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

The Outsiders

KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

The Outsiders Empty The Outsiders

Post by KnucklesG Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:53 pm

Awesome book that inspired me to read more... i read it in 9th grade and its awesome... also movie was good too

Your thoughts?
    Anonymous

The Outsiders Empty Re: The Outsiders

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:56 pm

I think i read this too, it's a good book..liked the idea behind it...i think i read it in grade 8.....*tries to remember*
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Wed 12 Dec 2007, 12:13 am

I read it in the 7th and I loved the Greasers. The ending made me so sad though. The movie made me almost cry.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Wed 12 Dec 2007, 12:14 am

Kayui wrote:I read it in the 7th and I loved the Greasers. The ending made me so sad though. The movie made me almost cry.

lol i wouldn't say that i was about to cry but yes endin was sad... and Greasers pwned at the big showdown
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2007, 12:27 am

Johnny was a good kid, a really good kid along with that rest of the Greasers.
    The bleaching hair part was funny though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content