Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

After

Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

After Empty After

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 26 Dec 2007, 6:11 pm

AfterArthor: Francine Prose
    The shootins in Pleasat Valley were fifty miles away, but at Cental High a greif and crisis counselor is hired, security is increased, and pricilegees are being taken away. No one knows why.
    If you break the new rules the punishment is severe, And the rules keep changeing every day. School feels like a person. its for their protection, yet fifteen-year-old Tom Bishop and his friends learn that things are far more sinister than they seem. Students and teachers begin disappering. There's no way to stop it.
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : After Graphi10

After Empty Re: After

Post by blackmamba Thu 27 Dec 2007, 3:28 am

Hmm.. this book sounds very interesting, I like it. I'm going to go look for this book in the bookstore once I got out of the house. Thank you, Brutefox! After 693126
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 27 Dec 2007, 3:29 am

Your welcome i finished it today... there are 330 pages of endless suspens *for lack ofa better word*
    Slayerman16
    Slayerman16
    sho'dan
    sho'dan

Post by Slayerman16 Mon 11 Feb 2008, 12:32 am

I didn't like the ending, but over all it was a good book. don't you think?
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Sat 16 Feb 2008, 1:47 am

Yeah. I liked
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content