Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Futurama

KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Futurama Empty Futurama

Post by KnucklesG Mon 31 Dec 2007, 3:49 am

Well its by the creator of Simpsons and my opinion its way funnier but it died in ratings because family guy came out and stole their spot on FOX... now in Adult swim they will stop showing Futurama Futurama 3947 last showing of futurama is New Year eve/day
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Futurama Empty Re: Futurama

Post by stan_da_man Mon 31 Dec 2007, 3:52 am

*slams head on desk* I completely forgot about the Futurama marathon!! I loved that show! Especially Bender...he cracked me up like no other.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Mon 31 Dec 2007, 3:56 am

Bender = Average American Futurama 245150 lol Zoidberg is hilarious lol ink pouch to escape ur enemies Futurama 693126
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Mon 31 Dec 2007, 3:59 am

And we mustn't forget the failure that is Captain Zapp Brannigan.
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Mon 31 Dec 2007, 12:50 pm

They are not showing Futurama anymore because more new episodes are coming out! YAY! After years of waiting we finally get to see Fry and them again...well apart from the movie.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Sat 05 Jan 2008, 2:00 am

Well yes i think thats true Kayui... they started airing Futurama on Comedy Central... now they will get better ratings and will be well known Futurama 245150 hooraay!
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Sat 05 Jan 2008, 2:25 am

I think they did that to promote the new season for Futurama. Not because Comedy Central wanted to show it.
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Sat 05 Jan 2008, 2:31 am

I like Futurama alot too bad this waas the FINAL MARATHON EVER
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Sat 05 Jan 2008, 2:32 am

Brutefox16 wrote:I like Futurama alot too bad this waas the FINAL MARATHON EVER
    Or you could watch it on comedy central every weekday at 9pm eastern I believe. Then wait for Fox to show the new season coming soon. =)
    Fabian920
    Fabian920
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Post by Fabian920 Sat 05 Jan 2008, 3:38 am

Episodes repeat too often, seen every single episode except Bender's Big Score Movie.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Futurama Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 05 Jan 2008, 8:07 am

I don't mean to spoil everyone's enthusiasm about this show, but it wasn't one that could ever get into. I'd only watch an episode on CN while I waited for some anime to come on. Sorry, just never saw the appeal to it, even though I watched almost every episode made. oops
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Sat 05 Jan 2008, 11:30 am

I'm just kind of sick of this series because its only been reruns for like 4 years so I've seen almost every episode and I no longer find any of it really funny, except where fry becomes his own grandfather gross but funny.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Futurama Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 05 Jan 2008, 4:20 pm

His own grandfather?? *tries to calculate in the mind* WTH? oops Yea.. that's one of the things that never really appealed to me.. and now that I know it's been in re-runs for 4 years, it's no wonder I keep seeing the same episode over and over again.
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Sat 05 Jan 2008, 6:20 pm

Well it was on Fox for a long time like a year but the Simpsons got so much better ratings than it Matt Groeing had to stop making Futurama and focus on The Simpsons or he would lose his spot on Fox meaning losing all his money. But now there is an open slot on Fox's animation domination show and they asked him to make a new season of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content