Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

PHOTOSHOP ^^

sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

PHOTOSHOP ^^ Empty PHOTOSHOP ^^

Post by sharingan09 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 10:54 am

i just got photoshop CS3 extended version and im kinda lost with all the controls. could anyone give a brief overview of how to do some things like making sigs or ice designs or anything about photoshop that might help.

thanks

EDIT* oh yeah and how to put in letters that arent drawn by hand into the picture

Last edited by on Sat 19 Jan 2008, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : PHOTOSHOP ^^ Graphi10

PHOTOSHOP ^^ Empty Re: PHOTOSHOP ^^

Post by blackmamba Sat 19 Jan 2008, 11:35 am

You're not asking for advice. T_T You're asking people to teach you where/how to do things and stuff. This thread's supposed to be named Photoshop Tutorial or something. (No pun intended.) scratch

A brief overview of how to do some things like making sigs or ice designs or anything about Photoshop? I'm confused. Making Ice Designs??

You put in letters by clicking the little 'T' you find in the Tools Window. You can place a colored background using the little paintbucket icon you see in the same window. Err.. basically, just hover your mouse on the little icons you can find on the Tools Window, because it tells you their names and everything. PHOTOSHOP ^^ 693126
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 11:38 am

ehh im sorry bout that ill change it, the ice designs i mean like how to u get such good backgrounds for them and how to make the pixels look different. do you get me?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : PHOTOSHOP ^^ Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:04 pm

Lol! It's sort of difficult to just explain how to use Photoshop. It's easier to give a wee bit of advice on a specific thing in Photoshop, but yea, you are asking for a grand tour, which is explained in the Photoshop Help, on the nav bar at the top of your Photoshop Program.

The best thing to do is just click around and see what things do. The worse you can do is accidentally close out the program, but you can always reopen and start all over again. PHOTOSHOP ^^ 693126

Oh, and you can find some visual tutorials regarding Photoshop on YouTube, I think. Other than that, I'm with Blackmamba, I first thought of the 'tutorial' section as well.. but you are actually asking for a tutorial and not giving one, so I'm not sure where to put this thread, either. So I guess it stays here for now. i don't know
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:07 pm

lmao that would be the worst but im not that stupid Razz so ill just poke around tomorrow since its pretty late here well thanks for the help kyo and bm PHOTOSHOP ^^ 693126
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by blackmamba Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:11 pm

Yep.. what you're asking is pretty hard. Especially since we're just here on the forums. If I knew you in real life, I'll be more than willing to help you out. But.. yeah. If ever you need anything else, or have some problems with it, then we're here. Wink

And you're welcome!
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:21 pm

lol id like you to show me in real life that would be awesome too bad that wont happen :/
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by blackmamba Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:25 pm

Yeah, I know. :\

And oh.. I can make a tutorial or two for you, if you like. Although I don't think I'm good in explaining stuff, but.. yeah, I'll do my best to help you out. I'll find the time to make at least one by tomorrow. ^^

A simple signature tutorial for you! =)
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Sat 19 Jan 2008, 12:30 pm

sure that would be great thanks! but you can do it when ever your free im in no rush to find out you dont even have to do it tomorrow whenever you like PHOTOSHOP ^^ 693126
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Sat 19 Jan 2008, 1:53 pm

it would take forever to explain everything about photoshop, I learnt by just doing a bunch of online tutorials, they are really good for getting yourself used to using all the controls and shortcut keys. I suggest going to google and searching photoshop tutorials. start with basic manipulation and work your way up to harder tutorials.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content