Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

adobe Photoshop

sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

adobe Photoshop Empty adobe Photoshop

Post by sharingan09 Thu 08 Nov 2007, 4:06 am

i got the photoshop disc from a friend of mine but he doesnt have the code.
    does anyone know where i can get it or do they have it?!?!
    please help adobe Photoshop 693126:
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : adobe Photoshop Graphi10

adobe Photoshop Empty Re: adobe Photoshop

Post by blackmamba Thu 08 Nov 2007, 6:58 am

You serious? He has to have the code. Every cd has a code with it. Either that or he already used the code for his PC o-o

That's pretty much a problem. Try searching for it on the internet. I bet there are tons of serial generators for it.
    sharingan09
    sharingan09
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by sharingan09 Thu 08 Nov 2007, 7:29 am

lol yer i will try he said he cant find the code lol but ill try looking
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : adobe Photoshop Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Thu 08 Nov 2007, 8:39 am

Alright. Let me know if you do. I'll try to find some sites that host serial key generators, too.

If you wish, search in google for "serial key generators" or something. They should have some..
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : adobe Photoshop Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 08 Nov 2007, 3:00 pm

As soon as Photoshop is opening, there is this annoying box that stays on the screen listing all the wonderful people that help create Photoshop.. On the screen there is also a very long string of numbers, if your friend put those numbers in when he/she installed the disc, then those numbers are the serial number. Another way to check, is for your friend to go the 'about' menu and the serial number will be listed there as well.

Word of cautious tho.. IF you are going to use their serial number.. after you input it into your copy of the program.. DO NOT REGISTER THE PROGRAM! Wink
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Thu 08 Nov 2007, 3:53 pm

ya i have a generator for Flash,photoshop and sumthin else that im positive i will never use its on my removable harddrive so i need to look at the other one adobe Photoshop 245150:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content