Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

[solved]DVD Rips

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : [solved]DVD Rips Tradej11

Solved [solved]DVD Rips

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 10 Sep 2009, 11:14 am

Does anyone know how to rip a DVD to computer? Does it require a special program or just a simple codec? Or both?

Last edited by Kyouri Kai on Thu 20 May 2010, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Solved Re: [solved]DVD Rips

Post by Lrules364 Sat 12 Sep 2009, 11:15 pm

no, actually. All you need is the program. You can get it by any name, but all it does is hook up to your DVD player and recordes it. Or, you can go another route and rip it to your computer using NERO. It works great and its really fast
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : [solved]DVD Rips Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 13 Sep 2009, 10:54 am

Cool! Thanks, L. I have NERO on my computer so I'll try that prog. I only got it so I could actually burn anime to DVD but found out that I need to purchase an extra codec for it. I didn't think to try it out for ripping, tho. Baka me! Thanks!
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Sun 13 Sep 2009, 12:14 pm

No problem Kyo. Jus glad I could help [solved]DVD Rips 693126

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content