Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Happy Thanksgiving

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Happy Thanksgiving Tradej11

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 26 Nov 2009, 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On this American holiday, I wish to say 'Thank You' to all the members of AD... my friends... for bringing alot of happiness to my life (overlooks the drama just this one day Razz ). I am very thankful and blessed to have met each and every one of you. And for my father's awesome pumpkin pie!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Happy Thanksgiving Empty Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Marijane Thu 26 Nov 2009, 10:05 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I am thankful that IBF showed me this site. And that everyone here was amazing, and treated me like family for the get-go.

But.. A special thanks goes to Kyo for EVERYTHING that she has done for the forum, and for the members of this forum! And also the advice that she gives, along with ways that she has personally helped me grow as an person!

So *hugs* Thank you, Kyo, for being an amazing friend!
    And thanks to everyone, I could not be happier to be a member of Anime~Dohyou!
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Thu 26 Nov 2009, 11:47 am

HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO ALL~!!!
    I'm grateful to everyone on here *Hugs you all tightly* hug You guys are my online Family and my friends Happy Thanksgiving 245150
    I hope that everyone has an amazing holiday (The holiday where our family gathers~ and we eat ourselves into a coma) Happy Thanksgiving 693126

*Nods in agreement with everything MZ said* Hey um Kyo~! Could you share some of your fathers awesome pumpkin pie?
    Watari
    Watari
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Knowledge : Happy Thanksgiving Musici10

Post by Watari Thu 26 Nov 2009, 6:35 pm

I would say I should be the polar opposite in this thread but even I'm not that mean to derail a genuine thread that's sole purpose is to give thanks to those that deserve the thanks. So Thank You all, I know my time here is scattered but every time I come back everyone does remember me and we can have a great laugh Happy Thanksgiving 693126 I keep hoping to come back to this same mentality and I would also hope that in the months to come everyone gets at least something they really want in life.
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Fri 27 Nov 2009, 1:11 am

thank you to all my A~D members out there. I am also thankful that our movement is going well. I am also thankful for mother nature and tornadoes. (for which I WILL be chasing in the spring. I made the decision a couple hours ago.) I am also thankful for the great people that I am friends with here on Anime~Dohyou.
    animeholic_girl
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by animeholic_girl Fri 27 Nov 2009, 6:56 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Happy Thanksgiving 693126
    Just a side note -- one of my friends in Facebook just put on her status as: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I find it weird that Pinoys are so into greeting Happy Thanksgiving when it's not an official holiday in the Phils. (fr: joseph yu-twitter) --- OO NGA NAMAN! WEIRD NILA NOH? (translation: That's true. They're weird.)
    And I just had to agree. Haha! I guess it comes with the culture that we are just too nice or too much into trying to be westernized. Lol! When I started typing happy thanksgiving, that popped in my mind! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyways, HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS! Enjoy!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content