Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Anime Streams

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Anime Streams Tradej11

Anime Streams Empty Anime Streams

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 12 Nov 2008, 12:06 pm

Even though things weren't working right for awhile, I was still downloading anime, from finishing off series' that we already had to season two's, and new anime. I have tons of episodes from many different anime series' so it's going to take me quite some time to upload them all. The folders have already been made, so if any of you have the episodes and would like to upload them, feel free to do so. All the 'ongoing' and 'partial' series' are open for all members to post in.

The new seasons and new anime that I've been downloading since October are:
    Kurozuka
    Rosario+Vampire Capu2
    Toaru Majutsu no Index
    Vampire Knight ~ Guilty

Also, the D.Gray-man and Code Geass R2 episodes have been uploaded and those series' are complete and have been moved to the 'completed' section, and Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn, Naruto (original series), and Rurouni Kenshin have been moved to the 'partial' section.