Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Robinson Crusoe

CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Robinson Crusoe Empty Robinson Crusoe

Post by CommanderStarDud Wed 18 Feb 2009, 10:32 pm

Well I would say this book is an ok book its not the best I've ever read and its not the worst. Also its a pretty long read but if you have the time and you like adventure fiction books I believe you would like this book.But I warn you it may be hard to keep reading in some parts because it gets very dull in points but if you do keep reading I believe you will find the interesting parts.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.

Now if you've read this book, what do you think about it?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Robinson Crusoe Tradej11

Robinson Crusoe Empty Re: Robinson Crusoe

Post by Kyouri Kai Thu 19 Feb 2009, 1:53 pm

I tried to read it years back but just couldn't get into it. I've seen the movie, watched 1/2 of an episode of the new television series based on it, and can't find it compelling at all. I know it's one of those 'classic-style' stories, but not for me, I suppose. oops
    Fabian920
    Fabian920
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Post by Fabian920 Sun 22 Feb 2009, 2:51 am

Actually, I have read both English and Russian copies of the book, by the quality for words I would say the Russian copy was rich in both detail and win. Also seen the movie, worth your while (the original B&W).

Also, as a result of reading this book I did some searching and found this.

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.stranded.unrealsoftware.de/s2_download.php

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content