Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Logo Contest Reminder...

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Logo Contest Reminder... Tradej11

Logo Contest Reminder... Empty Logo Contest Reminder...

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 17 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

This is a little reminder that the logo design contest ends in 11 days (November 28, 2009). You have about a week and half to get those submissions in.

You can find more information regarding the contest in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or if you have already completed some graphics you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Good luck!
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Logo Contest Reminder... Empty Re: Logo Contest Reminder...

Post by Marijane Tue 17 Nov 2009, 11:11 pm

I am still working on mine. And hoping that I will have it done Logo Contest Reminder... 245150
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 18 Nov 2009, 2:11 am

*Laughs* You know.. I am still working on mine Razz I hope it will turn out as good as I think it will be..
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Sat 21 Nov 2009, 3:19 am

Alright, So I have my Logo done.. And now I am not smart enough to figure out how to save it as a .png.. I feel stupid for asking.. but could someone help?? If not thats cool, I will still upload the image for all to see. It just won't be a 'logo'.. Logo Contest Reminder... 693126
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Logo Contest Reminder... Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sat 21 Nov 2009, 10:47 am

You'll need to open the image into a photo program like Gimp, Photoshop, etc. Save file as '.png'. With .png files, it removes any background color that would put your image into like a boxy look. Now, if your image has a solid background color then you can save it as jpg or jpeg if you'd like.
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Sat 21 Nov 2009, 12:12 pm

Okay will do. thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content