Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Logo Shop Contest Winner

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Logo Shop Contest Winner Tradej11

Logo Shop Contest Winner Empty Logo Shop Contest Winner

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 01 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A day behind in announcing the winner of the Shop Logo Contest, but congratulations go out to MZ (Marijane)! yay

Many thanks go out to everyone that entered the contest. There were 3 members that submitted graphics with a total of 4 graphics submitted (MZ submitted 2), unfortunately, only 1 submission made the cut. The other entries were either too small, animated, or did not show up well on the products, even after a bit of editing. MZ's winning design, while showing up clear on the goods, was edited to remove the paper background so the letters stood out on their own instead of blending the design into the color of the product.

MZ's submission:
    Spoiler:

To visit the shop, which showcases MZ's design on all products displayed, you can either click the banner or this link > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Congratulations and thank you again, MZ! Logo Shop Contest Winner 835480
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Logo Shop Contest Winner Empty Re: Logo Shop Contest Winner

Post by Brutefox16 Tue 01 Dec 2009, 12:21 pm

WOOT~~! Congrats MZ!!!
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Tue 01 Dec 2009, 1:31 pm

The logo submissions that Kyo, and me did were pretty sweet. And I had an opposite color scheme for darker colors. And it was even sized smaller so people could see it. But I guess she won both contests. Congrats MZ, way to go! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Logo Shop Contest Winner Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 01 Dec 2009, 4:36 pm

lol... thanks, L, but my images weren't actually contest submissions; they were just a means to show an example of what others needed to keep in mind when creating their own designs. Logo Shop Contest Winner 693126 As for your submission, I'm sorry, I needed the large images (as stated in the rules) in order to see how they looked on the products before I could decide a winner and your small image was almost impossible to see.

EDIT: This happens to be AD's 20,000th post! Logo Shop Contest Winner 693126
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Tue 01 Dec 2009, 5:30 pm

well, I tried every picture uploader availible and I could not, for the life of me, get anything larger than that. The original image was huge, and it had a second logo that would go on darker clothing. But I could not post that up either because they were having problems with their engine or server or whatever. So I kinda forgot about it. I have been so busy latley that I havn't seen BF in over a month! its kinda nuts, and on top of all that, I have many many issues that have to be resolved around here. But, I cannot say that I will be planning on buying a shirt or anything from the store. I have to save up my money for everyone. I have a bunch of hours I still have left to work so I can give my family(and a freind of mine who has no job and is struggleing to get through to his high school diploma. He's been my best freind for years now, and he needs my help as well, even though he does not want it.) a christmas. I am just VERY overwhelmed with things. *sighs* sorry about that, just had to let out a little steam. but anyway, congrats MZ. Now maybe you can get a few bucks from the stuff that sells!
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Tue 01 Dec 2009, 5:41 pm

*smiles* Thanks!!
    And to everyone else that entered the contest, Great job!!!

And yea, about the paper background, thanks for removing it.. I tried.. and as you seen.. I didn't do so well Logo Shop Contest Winner 3947
    But again.. Thanks!
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by Ichigobleachfan Tue 01 Dec 2009, 6:57 pm

Congratulations MZ! I told you that it was awesome! Good job!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content