Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

IN TODAYS NEW's

Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

IN TODAYS NEW's  Empty IN TODAYS NEW's

Post by Lrules364 Wed 23 May 2012, 2:03 am

THIS IS A CALL TO OUR MEMBERS. its SUMMER TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of us have graduated or ended our semesters. so its time to boogey on down to T~S for the reboot party we have been waiting for. I dusted off my old Screen name to see if anything has been posted here. so far, nada. well, lets start off here.

I propose a full reboot of the sight, with new visual effects and more members. how will i get people to join? easily, just go onto the manga boards and start recruiting. thats the best way to get through it. its time for all of us T~S(AD Wink ) members to get back on board and pick up where we left off. I've missed out on so much of everyone's lives that it saddens me. I just hope this little post will get everyone interested again so they will come back to the forums and we can play ketchup(<---see what i did thur lol! ) with each other. I still have faith that all my anime friends will return soon. i just wish it didnt have to take so long.

dont you remember everything we did? the fun times we had with the rave parties and such? it was such a big part of my life and it just dissappeared. dont you remember?

so what do you say Kyouri? can we finally get back to good times with great friends?

or will i be
    IN TODAYS NEW's  Forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz
    in my corner of the world?
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : IN TODAYS NEW's  Tradej11

IN TODAYS NEW's  Empty Re: IN TODAYS NEW's

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 26 May 2014, 3:19 pm

*2 years and 3 days later*

I'm definitely ready to get back to good times with great friends. And yes, L, I personally remember all the fun we had. Have to admit that, while I enjoy the serious side of life, too much seriousness destroys one's inner persona. Must . find . balance!

So, start spreading the news. The graphics are about 95-97% complete for the site and the individual forum permissions are about 65% complete. All we need now is a good announcement and some new, and old members to join the fray.