Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening

blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Empty Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening

Post by blueeyedwolf Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:24 am

Ok so what is your all time favourite anime opening.
    Mine is Just wild beat from gundam wing.

Remember it can be from any anime and don't be shy.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Empty Re: Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening

Post by KnucklesG Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:25 am

Bleach D-technolife by UVERworld.(2nd Opening)
    Anonymous

Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Empty Re: Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:29 am

Hero's Come Back - Naruto Shippuuden
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:40 am

Again.. I'm not remembering all my anime.. so I'm gonna have to go with "Hero's Come Back" from Naruto Shippuuden as well. I can say that it is not any of the songs from Pokemon. Razz
    blackmamba
    blackmamba
    kyotou
    kyotou

Knowledge : Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Graphi10

Post by blackmamba Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:44 am

Out of every anime I watch? This is no brainer, definitely Rurouni Kenshin's. Twisted Evil
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Sun 04 Nov 2007, 1:45 am

Kyouri wrote:Again.. I'm not remembering all my anime.. so I'm gonna have to go with "Hero's Come Back" from Naruto Shippuuden as well. I can say that it is not any of the songs from Pokemon. Razz
    Laughs, gotta catch'em all anyone? Hero's come back is definitely up there on my fav's list. It's definitely on my ipod.
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Sun 04 Nov 2007, 10:25 am

My favorite?
    Hero's Comeback-Naruto Shippuudun
    Shinkirou
    Shinkirou
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by Shinkirou Sun 04 Nov 2007, 3:01 pm

Yura yura to yuganda sora e/ kimi no motto e tonda yuke/ konna ni mo, chikaku ni kanjiteru/ futatsu no omoi
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Mon 05 Nov 2007, 2:42 pm

My favourite opening is from Kiba season 2 but I don't know the name of the song. Going to look for it now.
    king ifrit
    king ifrit
    yon'dan
    yon'dan

Post by king ifrit Mon 05 Nov 2007, 5:02 pm

samurai champloo-battlecry
    blueeyedwolf
    blueeyedwolf
    shichi'dan
    shichi'dan

Post by blueeyedwolf Tue 06 Nov 2007, 9:58 pm

Aww samurai champloo, your katana skills are only rivaled by how funny you look when your hair almost catches fire.
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 09 Nov 2007, 12:36 pm

I'm starting to really like Howling by abingdon boys club.. the opening to Darker than Black. It's different than Hero's Come Back, so I'd say I like them both equally.
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Fri 09 Nov 2007, 1:56 pm

king ifrit wrote:samurai champloo-battlecry

I love that song. I even have it on my PSP. Another opening I like is Cowboy Bebop-Tank!
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by IamPein Tue 11 Dec 2007, 10:35 pm

I don't know who it is, but the new bleach opening is pretty good. Otherwise, I cannot really remember too many, I usually try to skip them.....lol
    animeholic_girl
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by animeholic_girl Tue 11 Dec 2007, 10:55 pm

I love Howling by Abingdon Boys Club, Darker than Black! That opening is amazing! And it's not really an opening but closing song, To You All by Michi, Naruto Shippuuden! OMG! That's one sweet song! Wink
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:00 pm

The Second Bleach Opening when they were in the SS... for sum reason that song pumped me up
    Kayui
    Kayui
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Kayui Tue 11 Dec 2007, 11:49 pm

I love the second death note opening the best.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2007, 1:06 am

Actually, after seeing Death Note, I really like The World by Nightmare aka First Opening Song for Death Note Out of every anime you watch what is your favorite opening 245150:
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Wed 12 Dec 2007, 7:58 pm

Kayui wrote:I love the second death note opening the best.

I freakin love Maximum the Hormone!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content