Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

House

stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

House Empty House

Post by stan_da_man Mon 05 Nov 2007, 10:18 am

Does anyone here watch House?
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

House Empty Re: House

Post by s1nist4r Mon 05 Nov 2007, 10:31 am

I watch House, I think that it's one of the best TV shows that I have ever seen.
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Mon 05 Nov 2007, 10:55 am

I hate it when I miss an episode.
    s1nist4r
    s1nist4r
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by s1nist4r Mon 05 Nov 2007, 11:00 am

I don't like to miss any episodes either. But now I don't miss any because it's pretty easy find on the internet. And luckily I can watch it from TV too.
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

Post by IamPein Fri 14 Dec 2007, 8:45 pm

Yah, I used to watch house religiously. I though it was a wonderful show. It is great to see shows that do use accurate information(ie medical) for the most part. Some of the stuff on there is theory at this point, but I have heard discussion of some of them.

....I think house is a wonderful character. Whoever wrote the script for this was a genious in my opinion.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Fri 14 Dec 2007, 8:53 pm

ya house pwns House 245150: its so awesome when like new/sick patients come and he comes to the rescue and pwns the virus/sickness ... i remember the heart transplant one... lol it was awesome House 245150:
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 10:34 pm

IamPein wrote:Yah, I used to watch house religiously. I though it was a wonderful show. It is great to see shows that do use accurate information(ie medical) for the most part. Some of the stuff on there is theory at this point, but I have heard discussion of some of them.

....I think house is a wonderful character. Whoever wrote the script for this was a genious in my opinion.
    I agree I loved house... But i rally haven't watched tv latle, been reading Rolling Eyes
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Sat 15 Dec 2007, 1:17 pm

I havent wacht it lately so I dont know whats happening...... what is happening?
    animeholic_girl
    animeholic_girl
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Post by animeholic_girl Sat 15 Dec 2007, 1:37 pm

I love love love this series.. One of the best there is, aside from Heroes and Prison Break.. Wink

I get you there, Stan. When I miss one episode I get so frustrated that I end up not watching the next episodes..Now, I'm getting updates with season 3 and the rest of season 4. woot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content