Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Streaming Anime

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Streaming Anime Tradej11

Streaming Anime Empty Streaming Anime

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 11 Nov 2009, 7:48 am

It's been a year to the day since any anime was uploaded for the members' viewing pleasure. Alot of new anime has come and gone and a few of the ongoing series' are well... still ongoing.

New anime will be posted up in the Members Only section starting today with 07-Ghost, a completed series consisting of 25 episodes. If you haven't yet seen this anime, members can do so > [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <. members must have a minimum of 10 posts throughout the forum in order to view streams

More anime will be forthcoming, including the ongoing series of Element Hunters, currently on episode 18.

If you have an anime that isn't listed on AD and you'd like to share it, pm Kyo and a sub-forum will be created for you to post up your streams.

Enjoy! Streaming Anime 693126
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Streaming Anime Empty Re: Streaming Anime

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 11 Nov 2009, 10:54 am

Cool Kyo! Thank you for uploading some more anime for us! I can't wait for you to post that new anime Streaming Anime 245150 It seems really good!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Streaming Anime Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Wed 11 Nov 2009, 11:06 am

No prob, BF... now that I got MegaManager to work again... sorta. The first 20 eps of 07-Ghost uploaded in under 30 minutes and the last 5 are taking an hour each to upload. Streaming Anime 782501 As soon as 07-Ghost is done, I'll get to Element Hunters, so at least the first 5 eps will be uploaded today... most likely all of them before I hit the pillow tonight. Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content