Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Tradej11

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Kyouri Kai Fri 04 Dec 2009, 9:34 pm

I've already seen this movie at the theatre with my boys and pre-ordered the dvd release the day it was available for pre-release orders. While it still misses out on some of the best parts of the 6th book (hopefully they'll show it at the beginning of the 7th movie), it's still the best movie so far. Here's a trailer, and if you'd like to order the movie, please do so by clicking the shops link then on Entertainment, it'll be the first movie listed.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/harrypotterandthehalf-bloodprince/dvd/main.html#/video
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Ichigobleachfan Mon 28 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

OMG, I saw this movie in theatres and it was awesome! I really want to just have a Harry Potter movie marathon and just watch all of them in a row! Razz Of course it would take over 12 hours, but sooooo worth it!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Tradej11

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Kyouri Kai Mon 28 Dec 2009, 9:20 pm

That sounds like a plan, IBF! I think the boys and I will do just that the day before The Deathly Hallows releases in theaters, even tho we've already watched The Half-Blood Prince 5 times since we got the dvd release a few weeks ago.
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Tue 29 Dec 2009, 10:46 am

i saw it 2 days ago, it is awesome can't wait for the 7th movie Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content