Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Empty The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Post by Marijane Mon 04 Jan 2010, 8:45 pm

My friends and I started watching this show about.. I guess I am not sure how long ago.. when ever it started.. and now we are hooked.. it is something completely different than anything else I have ever seen.. and some parents might not agree with their child watching it.. but my mom watches it also.. so I think that i am good..

here is a small summary

Spoiler:
    Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Empty Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Post by Ichigobleachfan Mon 04 Jan 2010, 11:57 pm

Oh, I kinda watch that, Razz It's okay and I've seen the whole first season, but I got busy and wasn't able to watch the second, so I have no idea what's happening, but I did watch some of it today!
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : The Secret Life of the American Teenager Tradej11

The Secret Life of the American Teenager Empty Re: The Secret Life of the American Teenager

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 05 Jan 2010, 4:24 pm

lmao! The title alone makes me laugh... and a bit angry. I guess overall, instead of parents getting so upset over a show like this, it might actually behoove them to watch it and learn something! However, I admit that not only have I never seen it, I never heard of it. oops
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Marijane Tue 05 Jan 2010, 10:56 pm

Yea.. I see what you are days.. and it talks a lot about.. pregnancy ... etc.. and so some parents some parents don't like it.. but I think that it is okay
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Wed 06 Jan 2010, 6:49 pm

Lol. I kinda watched it when ever I could.. Till one episode when the girl was wining about how she couldn't hang out with her friends cause she had to take care of her kid... (*Really wanted to smack her* I donno, I lost interest in the show after that.. But I was told to watch it, so I did, n I haveto admit it wasn't a bad episode.
    KageSenko
    KageSenko
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by KageSenko Thu 07 Jan 2010, 10:21 pm

i watch it, it's a great show, kinda pissed how that new mommy is a bitch to her bf...
    Lrules364
    Lrules364
    go'dan
    go'dan

Post by Lrules364 Thu 07 Jan 2010, 11:01 pm

Kyouri Kai wrote:lmao! The title alone makes me laugh... and a bit angry. I guess overall, instead of parents getting so upset over a show like this, it might actually behoove them to watch it and learn something! However, I admit that not only have I never seen it, I never heard of it. oops

I'd stay away from this one too. It is just another drama show like on abc. they will run it for a few years and then kill it. But Kyo is right. The title suggests that parents should keep a better eye on their kids rather than let them do whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content