Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol

Ichigobleachfan
    Ichigobleachfan
    roku'dan
    roku'dan

Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol Empty Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol

Post by Ichigobleachfan Mon 08 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

So I don't know about you guys, but I think that this is pretty cool. Ellen DeGeneres is going to be one of the judges for American Idol starting tomorrow, February 9, 2010, Tuesday... Razz Just wanted to be specific! Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol 245150

But if you have ever seen her show, it's HILARIOUS! And I can't wait to see what's in store for American Idol with her on it! lmao
    Marijane
    Marijane
    go'dan
    go'dan

Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol Empty Re: Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol

Post by Marijane Mon 08 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

*likes this post*

THIS IS SO GREAT!! I love Ellen!! Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol 245150 She is so funny xD Woot Woot
    Kyouri Kai
    Kyouri Kai
    Founder

Knowledge : Ellen DeGeneres On American Idol Tradej11

Post by Kyouri Kai Tue 09 Feb 2010, 9:13 am

I remember when Ellen had her own sitcom and it SUCKED! It was one of the worst shows to have ever hit the airwaves. Then she had this bout of dealing with her sexuality, which was unfair to her as hell, especially since people like Rosie O'Donnell (can't stand her) were being flamboyant about it. I always liked Ellen herself, and have seen her talk show many times, never disliking any portion of them. While I like Ellen, I don't like American Idol enough to watch it just to see her. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content